Pretty much basic list to retire: 
Another pair of 2001 Black/Red 1  

Black/Cement 3 

White/Cement & Black/Cement 4's 

Chicago 10 

2001 Black/Red & Concord 11's 

Black/Red 12 

Black/Red 13 

It's hard to tell. There aren't too many shoes that aren't some type of retro that get my excited. But you never know what the future holds.

It's hard to tell. There aren't too many shoes that aren't some type of retro that get my excited. But you never know what the future holds.

The thing is, even if I got all the shoes I wanted, I WEAR THEM. Which means I would need new pairs eventually anyway. This is why I still want some 01 retro III's, so I can start wearing them now before they get too old to wear and then they're useless. But even then, there's still gonna be new colorways that look dope. Its an established style, so its not gonna go away

The thing is, even if I got all the shoes I wanted, I WEAR THEM. Which means I would need new pairs eventually anyway. This is why I still want some 01 retro III's, so I can start wearing them now before they get too old to wear and then they're useless. But even then, there's still gonna be new colorways that look dope. Its an established style, so its not gonna go away

I might retire from buying retros and concentrate on new releases. I need to stop trying to relive the past, I'm getting too old
laugh.gif

I might retire from buying retros and concentrate on new releases. I need to stop trying to relive the past, I'm getting too old
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

I will be able to retire when I'm able to stop checking this site
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I tried staying away!!!  I did good until the baby was born.  Now I am back.  Hello My Name is Manny......  and I'm an ADDICT.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I tried staying away!!!  I did good until the baby was born.  Now I am back.  Hello My Name is Manny......  and I'm an ADDICT.

I'm not gonna stop till I get all my grails, and even then I will keep going....A true collector can never have too many

I'm not gonna stop till I get all my grails, and even then I will keep going....A true collector can never have too many

ive had ppl telling me "why do you have so many shoes" "i dont get why you get all these shoes" and i aint never stopping lol

ive had ppl telling me "why do you have so many shoes" "i dont get why you get all these shoes" and i aint never stopping lol

I'll retire from the shoe game when I'm 100 years old. So, 77 years from now (assuming we make it past 2012, but I doubt the Mayans are correct).

I'll retire from the shoe game when I'm 100 years old. So, 77 years from now (assuming we make it past 2012, but I doubt the Mayans are correct).

Originally Posted by 555fresh

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I hear ya both !  ....but if i just got a hold of the DMP at a reasonable price, then i would consider retiring...having that said, i guess not anytime soon then huh?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom