When will you retire from the shoe game

never. the rush of waiting for shoes to come in the mail, the good feeling for every pair you get. the blood that pumps whenever you strike a good deal... i LOVE IT! haha

never. the rush of waiting for shoes to come in the mail, the good feeling for every pair you get. the blood that pumps whenever you strike a good deal... i LOVE IT! haha

Probably never because I'm not a collector and i've been rocking J's for 25 years. I don't double up or any of that stuff so I keep it casual. I buy what I want and I rock all my %**@.

Probably never because I'm not a collector and i've been rocking J's for 25 years. I don't double up or any of that stuff so I keep it casual. I buy what I want and I rock all my %**@.

It's too addicting. I'm a hypebeast in denial... it's only worse now that I'm out of high school and working smh.

I don't think that I could literally "retire". I will always repurchase the Infrared 6s and the Bred/Cement 4s.

Instead of convincing myself that I am retiring, I just buy one shoe I really like and wear that for 6 months straight (currenty Aqua 8s), like a normal person lol!

I've been retired for about 7 years now. i'm also thinking its about time to get rid of my lil collection. I mostly wear 1's now

Im done once I get remastered grape 5,bred 1 12 13,concords and space jams. Possibly a few metallic 1s if they drop like orange green purple. From here on out not coppin unless it's 1 of those

I retired in 2007 with the air jordan 1 alpha. Came back with the aj 2011 and retired again with the aj xx9.

Back
Top Bottom