Where are you from? Vol. But I like.........

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

military brat. Orlando since '06. I want to live in Miami
pimp.gif
originally from PITT.. grew up in central FL went to ucf in orlando and moved to miami right after grad... moved back a yr later.. everyone in orlando wants to move to miami until they move there and realize it's twice as expensive and go out spots are pretty exclusive.. totally diff scene but cool to visit only IMO..

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

military brat. Orlando since '06. I want to live in Miami
pimp.gif
originally from PITT.. grew up in central FL went to ucf in orlando and moved to miami right after grad... moved back a yr later.. everyone in orlando wants to move to miami until they move there and realize it's twice as expensive and go out spots are pretty exclusive.. totally diff scene but cool to visit only IMO..

Military brat, but my dad was artillery so I was born and primarily raised in Lawton, Ok (Fort Sill) though I also lived in New York, and 2 different stations in Germany (Stuttgart and Baumholder). I want to move to Dallas or Atlanta, but I don't want to get out of the Federal job sector, preferably though working on a Military base

Military brat, but my dad was artillery so I was born and primarily raised in Lawton, Ok (Fort Sill) though I also lived in New York, and 2 different stations in Germany (Stuttgart and Baumholder). I want to move to Dallas or Atlanta, but I don't want to get out of the Federal job sector, preferably though working on a Military base

Im from NY.

I can see myself living any where in the 5 boros + Long Island (except the bronx).

Also I can see my self living in Jersey.

If things get really bad I wouldnt mind trying out Toronto + Thailand.

Im from NY.

I can see myself living any where in the 5 boros + Long Island (except the bronx).

Also I can see my self living in Jersey.

If things get really bad I wouldnt mind trying out Toronto + Thailand.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

born and raised in los angeles

could see myself in the bay area. not oakland tough
sick.gif
born in Bay Area.... but after visiting LA
LA >>>>>>Bay Area

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

born and raised in los angeles

could see myself in the bay area. not oakland tough
sick.gif
born in Bay Area.... but after visiting LA
LA >>>>>>Bay Area

From Boston/the suburbs

I love LA, New York, Houston, basically any major city. I want to live in Santa Monica when I'm older

From Boston/the suburbs

I love LA, New York, Houston, basically any major city. I want to live in Santa Monica when I'm older

Live in Vancouver, Canada.... born in Honolulu, Oahu. Parents are from Hong Kong, having triple citizenship FTW.

Would love to live in NorCal, Sydney/Melbourne, or HK.

Live in Vancouver, Canada.... born in Honolulu, Oahu. Parents are from Hong Kong, having triple citizenship FTW.

Would love to live in NorCal, Sydney/Melbourne, or HK.

Born and Raised in Houston.

Want to move to either Austin or NOLA but I'll probably end up staying here for a good while.

Any major city with a good art scene is cool w/ me though. Seattle, Portland, NYC, etc.

Born and Raised in Houston.

Want to move to either Austin or NOLA but I'll probably end up staying here for a good while.

Any major city with a good art scene is cool w/ me though. Seattle, Portland, NYC, etc.

I'm from Staten Island, NY. I always wanted to live in Manhattan or somewhere in Cali. Maybe even Tokyo or Seoul.

I'm from Staten Island, NY. I always wanted to live in Manhattan or somewhere in Cali. Maybe even Tokyo or Seoul.

Back
Top Bottom