Where can i get a Ronaldinho jersey?

davis

formerly koopa2410
as topic stated, where can i get a ronaldinho jersey? a real, authentic one....any help will be appreciated.

I've been looking for one too...a blue brazil jersey
pimp.gif

worldsoccershop is garbage

i mess with kitbag, onionbag and soccerplus at their shop in Pasadena
smokin.gif

havent really messed with any online shops- my dads got clients (hes an investment banker) all around the world so we just cop the jerseys from each country
pimp.gif

i think the cheapest way to get it in the u.s. would be using a promo code from eastbay

^and i dont think now would be the best time to get a dos santos jersey, since they're sayin he might be transferred. A safer bet would be to get aninternational jersey.

I got a Ronaldinho Yellow Brasil jersey in a XL that I would sell but I'm not sure if itsauthentic or not...hit me up if anyone is interested

^and i dont think now would be the best time to get a dos santos jersey, since they're sayin he might be transferred. A safer bet would be to get an international jersey.

oh i know, i just want to get one so i can have both his and rafas barça kits
smokin.gif

nah u dont want that B.

you want that Mseei Argentina jersey.

i was at the nike outlet store here in kc and they had Brazil jerseys in bright hilighter yellow

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

i think the cheapest way to get it in the u.s. would be using a promo code from eastbay

^and i dont think now would be the best time to get a dos santos jersey, since they're sayin he might be transferred. A safer bet would be to get an international jersey.

Rumors of Ronaldinho leaving soon too. If he goes to Chelsea that +$+# is copped.

thanks for the websites. some of them are hurting my pockets.....tried ebay, don't know if they're real, but we'll see. anyone know the sizing ofthese?

Back
Top Bottom