Where can i get a Ronaldinho jersey?

anybody got any info on sizing? i heard there something with european sizing being smaller, is this true?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

still need to cop a dos santos Jersey along with the new Nery Castillo
smokin.gif
add Ochoa to the list
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

I have a Man U jersey in large and it comes to my hip, but i think a xl would be too long.

thanks....but how tall are you? how does soccer jerseys compare with swingman adidas/nike jerseys? any ideas? thanks in advance.

What's up all...I've been looking for jersey's for a while now, but I haven't been able to find any that are larger than 2xl...If anyone knowswhere to get a legit 3x or 4x it would be greatly appreciated...Also the teams that I'd be looking for is the NY Red Bulls and/or Barcelona, Inter...Thanksfor the help.

peace.

if anyone here plays fifa 08 on ps3 hit me up. im looking for someone to play. i suck at the game but i love playing.

why would you order from subside if you live in the USA its called a waste of money
cause Subside offers a wider range of kits/products. They have alot of rare/old kits and code 7 jerseys. Alot of times they offer sales that makeit even better. Obviously if a US store ala Onionbag has the jersey I want, ill buy it there.

Sizing wise.. Adidas is a bit more roomier than Nike. Im 6'3 230 and XXL is fine for both Adidas/Nike. Some of the sites I posted up earlier have sizingcharts that can help.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

if anyone here plays fifa 08 on ps3 hit me up. im looking for someone to play. i suck at the game but i love playing.
lets play
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom