Where to cop spacejam XI

sister in rva told me she going to get them for me.. for christmas

what spot should i advise her to hit up ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

sister in rva told me she going to get them for me.. for christmas

what spot should i advise her to hit up ?
nerd.gif

what part of nova? im in the alexandria area...tell her to try springfield, tysons, etc...everyone is going to have em

nah.. richmond.. she stay round west broad st , by thomas jefferson hs.

i just dont think bammas gon go crazy down in richmond like they would up around here.

N's are already lining up in tysons, this is redic, aint no way sj's are sitting on the shelves, hopefully this dont turn into some cool gray mayhem

I'm getting flashbacks of the Black/Red XI back when I was in HS. After Christmas break literally EVERYONE had these joints
laugh.gif

These definitely won't sit. Everyone is talking about these.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

nah.. richmond.. she stay round west broad st , by thomas jefferson hs.

i just dont think bammas gon go crazy down in richmond like they would up around here.
They never go nuts round 804.... way too many spots will have these. I may skip my size and cop a pair for my niece and my un-born. I'll copafter my bills get knocked out. I'm not stressing.........

Try Shoe City and Sports Zone on Midlothian, DTRL (WhiteOak & VCC mall), FNL & FL (Chesterfield mall). Too many spots to name'em all

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

N's are already lining up in tysons, this is redic, aint no way sj's are sitting on the shelves, hopefully this dont turn into some cool gray mayhem

arent they doing a midnight release tho?

Ain't no way in hell...

NO WAY!!

Originally Posted by Marito

Pentagon City anyone?

they should be a good luck...they have at least 3 shoe stores... im going to hit up landmark since its closest.

After all the fussing I've done all these years...

Anyone who uses NOVA as a bar, should not even be allowed to post in this forum.

indifferent.gif

Potomac Mills has a Finish Line, 2 Foot Lockers, and a Foot Action. I'll just stroll in sometime in the morning and scoop up two pairs and I'm out!

what no joke? dont mall close their doors at some point everywhere ive called says theyre selling at 7am tomorrow

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Potomac Mills has a Finish Line, 2 Foot Lockers, and a Foot Action. I'll just stroll in sometime in the morning and scoop up two pairs and I'm out!
that sounds about right
grin.gif

i passed by those fools during my lunch break..
roll.gif

ive been wearing my og space jams for the past 2 weeks with youngins asking me what website i got them from smh

I just got mine a couple of hours ago from SportsMart on my lunch break...

DTLR is supposedly doing a midnight release for these at select spots from what i was told...

379998441.jpg

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

i passed by those fools during my lunch break..
roll.gif

ive been wearing my og space jams for the past 2 weeks with youngins asking me what website i got them from smh

Hold up, dudes are already lined up in Tysons right now??

smh.gif
... I could easily find an '00 pair for the retail of these give or take a little + patience. & I don't give a damn about yellowing unlike someof these sensitive bammas out here.

I'll just stick with my 2 pair from '00, screw this release.

I mean I could understand if they were worth it, but they're NOT. Same goes for the black/varsity red VI's.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

this was taken 9 years ago..notice my homie's avirex jacket back when it was cool to have one
laugh.gif

2h6doaw.jpg

OG 2000's all day!
pimp.gif

nice kicks.. haha.. digg the obama jeans

I am assuming that this isn't going to be that hectic of a release. GR and Foot locker in whitemarsh mall is opening at 7 footaction at 8 and dtlr at 9 somall around 7 and going store to store until i get mine

Back
Top Bottom