where to hang out at night?

besides clubs....  and can't bring her over the crib cause my parents have family over...
im in nyc btw..... lmk thanks =]

Spoiler [+]
INS

there's a mini NT summit in BK right now

Bring her over for the NT amtrak
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Clever

besides clubs....  and can't bring her over the crib cause my parents have family over...
im in nyc btw..... lmk thanks =]

Spoiler [+]
INS
A pool hall, maybe?  How old are you guys?  If you're not club or pool hall age look for the nearest Dave & Busters or ESPN Zone.  You guys will be too focused on having fun to have to worry about any awkward conversation and she'll have enough fun to want to see you again.

Don't you got a "potential" to chill with tonight? Tell her you wanna take a walk in the park, and you know what to do from there
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I was considering this

and i've hung out with her before.. never akward convos.. the thing is that.. if i dont find a place to sit and chilll it might get boring for the both of us.. since walking around isnt the funnest thing to do

we're both 18... what pool halls are open to late? preferably in manhattan 

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I was considering this

and i've hung out with her before.. never akward convos.. the thing is that.. if i dont find a place to sit and chilll it might get boring for the both of us.. since walking around isnt the funnest thing to do

Just walk to a botique coffee or tea shop. It will take time but has some purpose.
If you need further objective, go play pool.. but make her pay (word to DCallamerican)
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I was considering this

Just walk to a botique coffee or tea shop. It will take time but has some purpose.
If you need further objective, go play pool.. but make her pay (word to DCallamerican)
pimp.gif

take her to the park man. cop a few feels and get her hot and ready. you'll be sliding her Mickey Mouse draws down moments later
pimp.gif

Take her to a dessert spot. Or get some ice cream out in times square and sit outside and chill.

i live in the suburbs of MD... you live in NYC and you're seriously asking this question? slap yourself...
indifferent.gif

after you've done that.. go to times square and grab some dinner/desert, then take her to the park and hook up on a bench = profit

Originally Posted by DT43

i live in the suburbs of MD... you live in NYC and you're seriously asking this question? slap yourself...
indifferent.gif

after you've done that.. go to times square and grab some dinner/desert, then take her to the park and hook up on a bench = profit

co-sign. ure in NYC man!!! where are the pics???  too many things u can do out there.  take her to a museum and grab some ice cream. 

Back
Top Bottom