Where you guys gettin the Jordan Package in Jan?

well im gettin min off of EASTBAY no worries at 9 pm on EASTBAY =)

I wouldn't say "no worries" homie. If you experienced the DMP release, you would know that they handled it horribly, canceled manyorders. Glad I already got my pack...

NTSF already had about 5+ people in line when i walked there from school at around 12:30. Just a heads up. Pretty sure more people lined up already. I askedsomeone inside how long were they out there and he said since this morning. I also asked how many packages they got, and he said 100..
eyes.gif
. Didnt know if he was lying or not but Im guessing he counted smaller sizes aswell.

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

i got lucky to hold up to 8 pack!!!!! thx shiekhs!!!! ill take some picture once i get them!!!

you work there or a regular?

Originally Posted by Gman1209

NTSF already had about 5+ people in line when i walked there from school at around 12:30. Just a heads up. Pretty sure more people lined up already. I asked someone inside how long were they out there and he said since this morning. I also asked how many packages they got, and he said 100..
eyes.gif
. Didnt know if he was lying or not but Im guessing he counted smaller sizes as well.

...and about 30 around 9pm.

anyone line up at stoneridge this morning? how crowded was it? anyone think any random spots like sports chalet or sports authority would get them? i knowthats a shot in the dark but im trying to cop my second pair.

Damn wasnt able to get these... Well just called sheikhs on market. They still have a 7.5, 12, and 13

very easy cop in fairfield didnt even sell out

Solano Mall??? Cus i was there . I got my size 11 at finishline. Asked for a 10.5 for my cuz and they were sold out. Tried footlocker. Sold out. ended up in champs and they had the 10.5. Only becuase i was like # 10 in line and they opened hella later than the rest of the stores though.

dudes created hype on these. They sold POORLY in the Bay Yea it sold out.. But not as bad as any1 imagined.

They sold POORLY in the Bay Yea it sold out.. But not as bad as any1 imagined.

Can you explain what you mean? How can something sell out on the first day be considered as poor sales?

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

looks like theyre a bit pricey for some folks

exactly..$100-something isnt too bad, but $300-something all at once is alot of cash. especially for the younger crowds.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Can you explain what you mean? How can something sell out on the first day be considered as poor sales?

Poorly as you walk into footlocker around 12 noon and you can still buy size 8, 8.5 size 10.5 and up.

Thats what i meant by poorly. people were comparing them to dmps or whatnot and it wasn't even close.

thats what i meant by poorly.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Poorly as you walk into footlocker around 12 noon and you can still buy size 8, 8.5 size 10.5 and up.

Thats what i meant by poorly. people were comparing them to dmps or whatnot and it wasn't even close.

thats what i meant by poorly.

I think what you mean is they didn't sell out FAST. There might be a handful of packs still on shelves in gthe entire Bay Area. Poorly would bethey sat on shelves for weeks.

With that said... Wait til the III, IV, VI and XI packs come out.... they are going to be MADNESS!!! Alot of people don;t like either of these shoes in thispack but trust me when i say you better get on your grind because when the above mentioned packs come out EVERYONE is going to want them and they won't beon shelves past 10am, mark my words!!!

its mostly sold out. pretty sure your going to have to resort to eBay or craigslist. but the good thing is the prices are not high at all.

Back
Top Bottom