Which J's are you waiting to be retroed so you can get OUT of the shoe game?

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Were you able to get the Chicago X's or the Cement IV's?

Yes sir I was. Remember, I was the one that almost got your pair of Chi X's for you, but you got back to me 10 mins too late? Did you ever end up getting yours?
Oh yea, what's good bro? Yea, I ended up getting my 1st pair. Trying to lock down a second pair of both the Chicago's and the IV's...
Man, that's good to hear...I was bummed I couldn't get that pair for you...all is well that ends well though for sure...
pimp.gif

I tell you what, I was about to sell my Chi X's along with all of the others I've been unloading, but I put them on the other night and walked around the house in them...I decided, I'll be keeping them...
smile.gif

White/Red Black 1
Sport Blue and Maroon 6
Olive 9(again)
Powder Blue 10
Columbia 11
Obsidian 12

Obsidian 12 confirmed, and maybe Columbias this year.

I've been collecting for a lil' over 10 years now. For the most part, I am done with the heavy collecting but I occasionally treat myself to some "fire" that releases (copped 2 pairs of True Blues this year). A lot of you are like me and want to be almost completely done with Jordan Brand after the slip in quality, garbage retro+ colors, butchering of retro OG's, and the price inflation over the last few years. However, JB is still holding onto some gems that have stopped me from completely being done but I feel once these particular shoes release, I'll officially be through.

It was 6 different pairs but now it's down to 4. The first pair was Blk/Red I's. However, I got those in the DMP pack and I still have another DS pair. Next up was True Blues and like I mentioned earlier, I got those this year.

The last 4 are as follows:

air-jordan-x-retro-chicago-4-570x380.jpg

^I am overly ecstatic that these are dropping. I wish my funds were right because I want 3 pairs but I'm gonna have to settle for two...

Seattle-X.jpg

^Almost pulled the trigger on a NDS pair back in '05 for $900
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Last minute decided against it and been FEENING for a pair ever sense.

jordan1blkblue_1.jpg

^Traded my 2001 retro for a pair of Sheeds
30t6p3b.gif
. Does Nike think it's funny toying with me by not releasing these? This is absolute BULL!

Air-Jordan-1-Original-OG-1985-White-Black-Red.jpg

^Re-release these in the high cut so I can get out of this shoe game for good. If they put these and the Blk/Blue I's in a pack, I'd die a happy camper.
 2 down, 2 to go. Seattle X's and Blk/Blue I's need to hurry up...

White/Black Vs that are coming up
Grapes
Fire Red Vs
Bugs Bunny VIIIs
Maybe a new pair of Aquas to replace my cracked/beater 07 pair, same with Metallic Vs (would like to think that these will return sometime in the future with Nike Air on the back)
Maybe a sport blue VI retro if and when it comes out, same with black cement IIIs (w/ Nike Air)

As you can see the Vs and VIIIs are my favorite Jordans. And there's no need to buy older retros unless were talking pre 2005s or so because they'll just be released within a few years with the way JB is pumping out retros.

Last edited:
Black/red and White/navy XVIs. Had the black/reds back in the day. It's not gonna get me out the shoe game :lol: cause I don't cop Jordans like that any more but those are the ones I want them to retro.

ANY 2 pair of 8s (mens/womens...dgaf. ebay prices are ridiculous atm 
mean.gif
)

SJ's 

Bred's (missed out)

WCM 4

Bord & YOTR 7s

WG & Grape 5s

got a looooong way to go.

I'm waiting for.
Carmine VI.
Indiglo XIV.
Grey Stealth Indiglo XIV.
And now that ther releasing The NIKE AIR,
probably everything that had NIKE AIR that will
Be re -retroed.

ANY 2 pair of 8s (mens/womens...dgaf. ebay prices are ridiculous atm :smh: )
SJ's 
Bred's (missed out)
WCM 4
Bord & YOTR 7s
WG & Grape 5s

got a looooong way to go.
BREDS? Witch Breds thers more than one?
OH the XI's you mean huh! Must be new to the game.

I just want to get my french blue 12s, my bugs bunnys, SOME CONCORDS (smh), Space Jams (used to have 'em), I would love to get my hands on a pair of Bins and the Lightnings. But it's going to be hard to say that I'm done with JB because my kids love the shoes so it'll be a way of life that goes from generation to generation.

BREDS? Witch Breds thers more than one?
OH the XI's you mean huh! Must be new to the game.
"Must be new to the game" 
mean.gif

Yes, the 11's. Everyone knows what i'm talking about due to the fact that they just came out. Also put a "(missed out)" next to it.

Last edited:
C O L U M B I A X I !!!!!!!...For christ sakes JB! I'm getting too old for this stuff...

Last edited:
Carmine 6's

Aqua 8's

Royal 1's

Banned 1's

Patent Leather and Gold 1's  then I could totally stop collecting at such a feverish pace but I love sneakers, so i'm sure i'll always be adding something new to the collection.

Last edited:
My original pg 1 post:

Grape Vs. The first J I ever tried on back in 1990...then passed for the metallics because I thought the black/red was "cooler". Some good stuff coming out this year (Chi Xs, Playoff 12s, Columbias) but the Grapes would truly bring everything around full circle for me.

Still, I wouldn't mind the occasional retro (ie. [COLOR=#red]blk/red IVs[/COLOR]) if done right.

Now will you look at that: looks like I got retirement on the horizon!! Got the bred IVs in November, gonna double on the Grapes if I can. Sticking with my guns, some new releases may lure me out once in a while (Columbias, the other fire red Vs) but not gonna sweat if I miss out.

Back
Top Bottom