Which One Of Y’all Nike Execs/Employees Thought This Was a Good Idea?

seriously; there’s maybe a hundred other things wrong with this country/the world right now, and these idiots are losing their mind over some weird shoes instead. I wish they’d show this amount of passion towards mass shootings, COVID deaths, etc. but no...

Lil Nas x touched on this in his tweets. There's racism, bigotry, kids being locked in cages but conservatives choose to focus on a gay dude giving Satan a lap dance.

seriously; there’s maybe a hundred other things wrong with this country/the world right now, and these idiots are losing their mind over some weird shoes instead. I wish they’d show this amount of passion towards mass shootings, COVID deaths, etc. but no...
Just bc people ain’t ridin for this doesn’t mean they aren’t passionate about other issues in our society.

Lil Nas X is a clown…y’all really rockin with this :emoji_poop: ?

Just bc people ain’t ridin for this doesn’t mean they aren’t passionate about other issues in our society.

Lil Nas X is a clown…y’all really rockin with this :emoji_poop: ?

Look at your feelings. Nobody is “Ridin” for anyone. You could just call the shoes ugly and go on your way, but nah :lol: dry your tears and focus on something more productive

I don’t know anything about MSCHF they hell did they get at least 666 pairs of AM97s to customize without Nike’s assistance? Just scoop up 700 pairs of black AM97s off the internet and customize them individually? I’m just trying to figure out how it was logistically executed :lol:

Look at your feelings. Nobody is “Ridin” for anyone. You could just call the shoes ugly and go on your way, but nah :lol: dry your tears and focus on something more productive
It’s dudes up in here fightin the good fight for Lil Sweet X and I’m the one that should be focusing on something more productive?

It’s dudes up in here fightin the good fight for Lil Sweet X and I’m the one that should be focusing on something more productive?

this is the 3rd or 4th time you’ve popped up in here today to insult him, and now you’re resorting to homophobic insults to show what’s really on your mind. How much have you been crying over this? Please continue :lol:

Lil Nas x touched on this in his tweets. There's racism, bigotry, kids being locked in cages but conservatives choose to focus on a gay dude giving Satan a lap dance.

It’s an obvious deflection at this point. You know how racist white people make a huge fuss over the WAP song and talk about how THAT is what’s bringing society down, rather than MAGA mentality? Same @$@$ happening here.

I don’t like the WAP song, I don’t like Lil Nas X AM97s, and guess what? I can easily not listen to the song and not buy the shoes. Takes zero effort and my life is the exact same whether these things exist or not :lol: creating a fuss over social media over these insignificant things means you’re either starving for attention or you have nothing better to do in your life

Lol yaw think MAGA fools ain’t lovin the fact that dude rode a stripper pole to hell and twerked on the devil?

On that thread about samuels, we were told that the NTR SET was the model for Satan, and that his job was to turn all men into homosexuals and women.

I am sure that SET is none to happy about all of this.

:lol:

LOL I was like Im no expert Egyptologist but Im pretty sure Set is NOT Satan. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You want a shoe company to stop mass shootings and stop COVID deaths?

It’s an obvious deflection at this point. You know how racist white people make a huge fuss over the WAP song and talk about how THAT is what’s bringing society down, rather than MAGA mentality? Same @$@$ happening here.

I don’t like the WAP song, I don’t like Lil Nas X AM97s, and guess what? I can easily not listen to the song and not buy the shoes. Takes zero effort and my life is the exact same whether these things exist or not :lol: creating a fuss over social media over these insignificant things means you’re either starving for attention or you have nothing better to do in your life

I felt the same way about WAP. Like this ain't my type of music but if it's getting these neanderthals angry I'm down with the movement.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I remember when Nike was putting muslim women in ads and MAGAs who don't wear Nikes to begin with threatened to boycott :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Or burn their only pair of Nikes they bought in 1985:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You want a shoe company to stop mass shootings and stop COVID deaths?

I don’t want to completely speak for the man but I actually think he’s talking about politicians and not Nike. See this excerpt from an article that an NTer posted

Some Conservatives, including South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem, and some religious followers, took offence at the controversial design of the shoes and criticised Lil Nas X and MSCHF on Twitter.

Why the hell is the SOUTH DAKOTA GOVERNOR, and hell even her constituents who likely don’t even wear Nike let alone sneakers, concerned about a streetwear brand, Nike and a rapper? Surely there must be more relevant things she could focus her time on.

I believe that was the poster’s point.

People gonna accept this craziness just bc it made maga folks upset? Don’t fall for the hook…

People gonna accept this craziness just bc it made maga folks upset? Don’t fall for the hook…

No I accepted freedom of "religion or lackthereof" way before MAGAdom. MAGAs and bigots being upset is just an added bonus.

That's like saying I accept gay people or muslims because it pisses off MAGAs. That is only partially true. MAGAs being pissed is just the icing on the cake.

No I accepted freedom of "religion or lackthereof" way before MAGAdom. MAGAs and bigots being upset is just an added bonus.

That's like saying I accept gay people or muslims because it pisses off MAGAs. That is only partially true. MAGAs being pissed is just the icing on the cake.
Would you do something like what Lil Nas X did?

Would you do something like what Lil Nas X did?

Make a video with satanic imagery? Hell the f$## yea!!!!!!! I'm a huge death and black metal fan, Lil Nas X's video is child's play by comparison. :rofl: :evil:

Wear some pumps and twerk on satan? probably not but I'm also not gay........it depends. Maybe if it were a specific song to send a message about sexuality and religion etc maybe? I wouldn't put on some pumps and twerk on satan unless I was really trying to send a specific message. Being gay lil Nas X obviously had a story to tell about how he has been treated by christians so the entire video works for him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom