which rappers just need to stop and which rappers maybe have one more good run.

dude said jeezy was what rick ross is now..lmao..hahahah..wtfaaaaah!

ROSS NEVER SURPASSED YOUNG IN REAL LIFE!!! ONLY ON NT!

never sold more...jeezy has just as many songs on the radio..i guess "internet poppin" = success..

riiiiiight...

Pretty much every rapper over 30, except: Em, Nas, Fab, Jeezy, Ross, Kanye, Jay and Chainz needs to go chill. Hearing the struggle of these old rappers trying to stay hip is depressing.

You guys kill me with the Wayne talk. He's lazy with it, but he can still snap when he wants. Last album had bangers. 6' 7', She Will, etc. Hating Wayne became trendy.:rolleyes

Last edited:
People who should stop........

LIL B

Seriously though?!?!

tumblr_m4xxnubULF1rs8cw2o1_500.gif

Seriously, his music is beyond garbage, its the single worst piece of musical expression ever put forth by a human being.

The sound of cockroaches being stepped on is better than his music.

:smh:

Last edited:
Im a little biased being from SF, but E40 pretty much stayed consistent through his career (same flow) so I don't think he should stop just yet. Still comes out with pretty good singles.

Who I think should stop:
-Lil' B
-50 Cent
-Flo Rida (if he's even considered a rapper anymore)
-YMCMB minus Nicki, Drake & Weezy

One more run:
-In terms of hype, Lupe. I feel the hype around him died and was put on the back burner. Singles from Lasers got minimal plays on the radio. He needs to get back into the public eye of one of the best rappers, and not Lil Wayne.
-Kid Cudi

Last edited:
Pretty much every rapper over 30, except: Em, Nas, Fab, Jeezy, Ross, Kanye, Jay and Chainz needs to go chill. Hearing the struggle of these old rappers trying to stay hip is depressing.
You guys kill me with the Wayne talk. He's lazy with it, but he can still snap when he wants. Last album had bangers. 6' 7', She Will, etc. Hating Wayne became trendy.:rolleyes

If by "snap when he wants" you mean ramble long incoherent/nonsensical bars about nothing, than you're 100% correct. Having bangers =/= making good songs. Hating garbage was never trendy, hating garbage has been around since music in general has been released.

If by "snap when he wants" you mean ramble long incoherent/nonsensical bars about nothing, than you're 100% correct. Having bangers =/= making good songs. Hating garbage was never trendy, hating garbage has been around since music in general has been released.
Off the top of my head, recent singles Wayne snapped on: John, She Will, 6' 7', I'm On One, Look At Me Now. Some of the names listed in this thread haven't had a damn hit in 5+ years. Grouping Wayne with these 30+ y/o losers is ******ed.

Off the top of my head, recent singles Wayne snapped on: John, She Will, 6' 7', I'm On One, Look At Me Now. Some of the names listed in this thread haven't had a damn hit in 5+ years. Grouping Wayne with these 30+ y/o losers is ******ed.
Are you serious ??? All the songs you listed wayne was spitting trash ..wayne hasnt been decent for some years now he is a 30 y/o loser

50 needs to stop but has one left in the tank. yes i know, but he was dead meat before i get money dropped.I think he just needs to suck it up and do more records
with people like nas, jay-z, jadakiss, people of that nature. Also he needs to do more songs with the hot NY producers like harry fraud, or the dude that does asap rockys beats.

Back
Top Bottom