Which Teams Fans Bother You The Most? Vol. zip up the flame suit

All Philly sports fans. Constantly boo your teams one minute and love them the next. What i hate more is their defense...."Philly is just such apassionate sports town." Whatever, you're horrible fans who only care if your team is winning. Ya'll will seriously try to boo someone out of agame for missing one 3 pointer, or throwing one incomplete pass....like they should be 30 for 30 from the field or something in your "passionate"opinions.

1. Laker fans-because they are so over the top and I have never actually met one from California.

2.Cowboys fan-If you grow up in Texas and don't like the Cowboys you can't help but to hate them. Like I really don't give a rat$$%! about theSpurs or the Rockets for some reason but I hate the Cowboys.

3. Maverick fans that only like the team because of Dirk. I like Dirk. He has taken us further than we have ever been but if dude ain't gonna get us thatring then screw him.

Yankees fans, redsox fans, Ohio State fans and these "wanna be" Patriots fans since they are undefeated this season

NC State fans
Kentucky basketball fans - I hope they end the UNC series. I end up sitting beside a UK fan every time they come toChapel Hill. If you beat them they will A) Say they still have more national championships or B) Blame it on Tubby Smith.
Arkansas Razorback football fans - some of the most delusional fans I've ever seen, that's why they can'tbuy a coach right now
Duke fans
South Carolina fans - they don't believe anybody should be called "Carolina" but them
New England Patriots fans - I don't care what you say, nobody outside of the New England area was rooting for thePatriots before they started winning (Brady era).

Arizona State-
indifferent.gif

USC - worst fans ever. Even worse for basketball
sick.gif

Cowboy fans- Been pretty much summed up.
Arizona Cardinals- Always talking @$++ to me since I go to school out here. Yo! you've won one playoff game in your team's history.
eyes.gif

Jazz fans
didn't they even made fun of Karl Malone after he went to the Lakers? Jazz fans have no class whatsoever. It wasn't nice when they booedDerek Fisher.

Philly fans are pretty horrible. They boo at everything. I think all the their 'bad lucks' are actually created by fans themselves, IMO. They are goingto have another one if they going to let Donovan McNabb to walk away after this season. They are pretty spoiled IMO. Pittsburgh fans are pretty bad too.

some of our fans are pathetic, though
some of the Seahawks fans are just
indifferent.gif

this 'what have you done for me lately' attitude around the city gotta stop.

Fakers fans: Quit living in the past

Yankees fans: Most of them just like the Yankees because it's popular. I bet half of them have never even heard of Thurman Munson

Flubs fans: Your team gets to the postseason once a century and you think they're good. What a freaking joke

Red Sox fans: Where the hell were you before 2004?

Arizona State fans: Point shaving. Sexual Assault. Murder. The big trifecta. Rooting for criminals
smh.gif

NBAdotcom wrote:

Yankees fans: Most of them just like the Yankees because it's popular. I bet half of them have never even heard of Thurman Munson

Flubs fans: Your team gets to the postseason once a century and you think they're good. What a freaking joke

Red Sox fans: Where the hell were you before 2004?

Arizona State fans: Point shaving. Sexual Assault. Murder. The big trifecta. Rooting for criminals
smh.gif

You make it sound like every Arizona State athlete is a criminal
indifferent.gif

For me:

- Vols fans
Your school is not a powerhouse. Not in basketball. Not in football. Stop thinking it is. (GUNNA's a rareexception to 'annoying Vols fan', in my opinion)
And orange is just a horrible color.

- Duke fans
God never attended Duke. Come off it.

- Yankee fans
Your team buys success, and has for quite some time. Stop acting like that's not true. It's annoying. (Although, there are MANY who are exceptions tothis, and are just cool fans of the Evil Empire).

- Cavs fans
Sorry guys. You're getting annoying, too. LeBroom is good. Your team is not. Getting swept in the Finals does not give you bragging rights. You've wonzero Finals games with LeGod.

- homers
I know the sports world is filled with these idiots, but I can't stand talking with them. Look, your region is not winning every championship every year.They're actually not even IN every championship every year. Stop acting like your state/city/whatever > all else. These clowns answer every questionwith an answer that praises their wonderful city/state of _____________, and it's really annoying.
Objectivity.
Have some.

I can hear it now. "I'm objective. I objectively think that all of the best NFL players come out of ______ (then they name a school that's rightaround the corner), and that the best NBA team is the ________ (their hometown team), and that the __________ will win the Super Bowl (also their team)."

Objectivity.
You have none.
laugh.gif

- anti-USA fans
Look, I'm not the biggest patriot out there. I'm not all, "USA runs the globe!! Mua-ha-ha-ha!" But I'm not on this rampage against othercountries in world competition, either.
And truthfully, the fact that y'll root so hard against us in international competitions only shows that we must be damn good, because y'all want tobeat us so bad. I don't see y'all clamoring to be Finland in basketball. But you guys get CRAZY hyped to beat the USA in... well, anything.
Stop it.

And last, but definitely not least...

- fans... that take things... WAY... too seriously
It's just a game, prick. Calm the hell down.
laugh.gif

wildKYcat wrote:
Kentucky fans.

seriously.
*dj stops the music*

Wait... ... ... ... what?

laugh.gif
NBAdotcom wrote:
You've been proven hypocritical on this one so many times.
laugh.gif

Like, "I'm not afraid of some dude who quits on his team in a Game 7" is in reference to last week or something.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

wildKYcat wrote:
Kentucky fans.

seriously.
*dj stops the music*

Wait... ... ... ... what?

laugh.gif

you read correctly. every fanbase has their exceptions, but i hate probably 95% of UK fans. our fans are great, great fans, don't get me wrong. wetravel well, are very passionate about our 'Cats, pack Rupp every night, 23,000 people show up for practice. but, to quote Dickie V, most of them are"whackos."

it's not our God-given right to go to the final four every year, get every McD's All-American, and win the SEC every year because we are Kentucky. Pattrick Patterson is not the next Karl Malone. Michael Porter is not going to be great. Joe and Ramel are not selfish players. Rondo was not to blame forour 12 loss season. Patrick Sparks is not in the NBA for a reason....etc. just go to catspause.com for more outlandish statements. i'd get banned frommy own team's message board if i posted there.
Kentucky basketball fans - I hope they end the UNC series. I end up sitting beside a UK fan every time they come to Chapel Hill. If you beat them they will A) Say they still have more national championships

we do. we got more wins than UNC too.
wink.gif

j/p man, i respect the hell outta UNC's program. but why do you want to end the series? it's one of my favorite games every year, even though thelast 4 haven't gone our way. the 2 programs with the most wins all time should play every year, its a great series imo.
or B) Blame it on Tubby Smith.

Orlando. Tubby. Smith.

don't get me started on that man.

lakers fans who get too excited about kobe, warriors fans, cavs fans. Most of all though U$C fans who get a huge hard on over their football team. I guessthat's what happens when it's the only decent thing your school has to offer.

--I live in SD and work at the mall for T-Mobile and lately theres been a surge of middle aged latinos and latinas that speak barely any English wearinPatriots jerseys. Coincidence?
indifferent.gif

--That "chyyyyea" thing by the Raptors dudes up on here before was pretty annoying.
--I will agree with the majority about the Yanks and Red Sox...
--Celebrity Clipper fans like Billy Crystal and dude from Malcolm in the Middle....are they serious?

1. Cowboys "fans" who live in the DC Urea

2. Anyone who jumped ship from the O's and now cheers for the Nats. I know it is a [CB] Turrible [/CB] situation in Baltimore, but you gotta stick by yourteam through thick and thin.

3. Lakers fans....I ventured into a Wizards/Lakers thread last year (for my first and last time) and it was like trying to fight a five alarm fire with pee.

1. Detroit Lions fans
2. Detroit Pistons fans
3. Detroit Tigers fans
4. Detroit Red Wings fans
5. Boston Red Sox fans
6. Notre Dame fans
7. Ohio State fans
Detroit sports fans really get on my nerves for some reason.

1.PHILLY FANS- I have an unhealthy dislike for everything Philadelphia! they clap and cheer when guys get hurt, boo santa claus, dont appreciate %$+* (Mcnabb)!they dont deserve to have any big name players! They are the CRAP stain on the underpants of society.

2. THE REST OF THE PACK

Back
Top Bottom