Which would be worse, walking in on your kids having sex or your parents?

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

lol, how yall sayin yalls parents?

they obviously had sex before because you were born...

they're adults...they bang

whereas kids? thats prolly you finding out your daughter is having sex...

granted, its a double standard...id dap my son....then scold him about using a rubber

but i'd lock my daughter in a closet....
Qft

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Walking in on your kids having sex with your parents.

walking in on your pops smashing your daughter

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

If I walked in on my parents... this is how I would feel  ...
cubeohhellno.png

But if I walked in on my son I would hit him with the ....
smug_russell.gif
and proceed to dap him up

cubeohhellno.png

smug_russell.gif

Parents hand down. In my head they only had sex once to make me and bought my other siblings. If my boy was having sex it would phase me one bit, probably would talk to him about it. My daughter well its going to happen and now a days i hope its a boy. i would not be willing to talk to her about it.

Parents hand down. In my head they only had sex once to make me and bought my other siblings. If my boy was having sex it would phase me one bit, probably would talk to him about it. My daughter well its going to happen and now a days i hope its a boy. i would not be willing to talk to her about it.

kids. but that depends on the gender of my child.

daughter - i'd be ready to hurt the guy... after he put his clothes on
son -
pimp.gif

kids. but that depends on the gender of my child.

daughter - i'd be ready to hurt the guy... after he put his clothes on
son -
pimp.gif

If I caught my son banging some fine dime piece mami out I'd probably dap him up before I left to let him finish.

I'll assume old enough is my age. As for a daughter she wouldn't be dumb enough to have sex under my roof and if I caught her having sex elsewhere I couldn't be thinking about how horrible it is. I'd probably go clear my mind, eat some shrooms, and do some blow. Then I can think I hallucinated.

Walking in on my dad banging out my moms though? Nah son, no dap.

If I caught my son banging some fine dime piece mami out I'd probably dap him up before I left to let him finish.

I'll assume old enough is my age. As for a daughter she wouldn't be dumb enough to have sex under my roof and if I caught her having sex elsewhere I couldn't be thinking about how horrible it is. I'd probably go clear my mind, eat some shrooms, and do some blow. Then I can think I hallucinated.

Walking in on my dad banging out my moms though? Nah son, no dap.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

cubeohhellno.png

smug_russell.gif

word, but
laugh.gif
 @ the boxden smileys. if i saw a dude smashin my daughter id prolly go crazy & catch a case. even tho i know if i have a daughter, she gon eventually have sex. but to see it is sumthin that would just @$*! me all up in the head

Originally Posted by daffy 016

cubeohhellno.png

smug_russell.gif

word, but
laugh.gif
 @ the boxden smileys. if i saw a dude smashin my daughter id prolly go crazy & catch a case. even tho i know if i have a daughter, she gon eventually have sex. but to see it is sumthin that would just @$*! me all up in the head

parents...i've done it b4. When I was a kid, I had a sleepover, and my parents were doin it at like 3am. Woke me up, so I went to their room and told them I had to pee....Dad took like 3 minutes to get the door open, and my mom has the sheets all the way up to her chin. I did my thing and then kissed my mom goodnight. Probably not a good idea to kiss her .. in retrospect....

parents...i've done it b4. When I was a kid, I had a sleepover, and my parents were doin it at like 3am. Woke me up, so I went to their room and told them I had to pee....Dad took like 3 minutes to get the door open, and my mom has the sheets all the way up to her chin. I did my thing and then kissed my mom goodnight. Probably not a good idea to kiss her .. in retrospect....

Back
Top Bottom