Who in here can dunk a basketball?

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by al3x89

6'2" 165lbs

yes
youre a toothpick
eek.gif

lol not a toothpick but i'm skinny. been hitting the gym recently getting my weight up. up 6 lbs already

5'7, can touch rim though.
grin.gif
...Maybe if I was three inches taller, then I'd be able to dunk.

I hate you tall folks.
mad.gif

5'7, can touch rim though.
grin.gif
...Maybe if I was three inches taller, then I'd be able to dunk.

I hate you tall folks.
mad.gif

honestly I haven't done much since maybe summer time.  No weights, No plyometrics, just hoopin
laugh.gif
 but I'm gonna start lifting and stuff again real soon.  I don't feel as explosive as before.  My goal is to go between the legs by the end of the summer.

honestly I haven't done much since maybe summer time.  No weights, No plyometrics, just hoopin
laugh.gif
 but I'm gonna start lifting and stuff again real soon.  I don't feel as explosive as before.  My goal is to go between the legs by the end of the summer.

6'4", 180lbs. I used to be able to until I got out of a shape and now it seems that my knees hurt a little more than normal when I hoop so I chalk it. Im fittin to hit the gym more to get back in shape so I should be good

6'4", 180lbs. I used to be able to until I got out of a shape and now it seems that my knees hurt a little more than normal when I hoop so I chalk it. Im fittin to hit the gym more to get back in shape so I should be good

i prob got to get under 200 to dunk then, and work on my legs...by the end of the year im hoping to get close.....

i prob got to get under 200 to dunk then, and work on my legs...by the end of the year im hoping to get close.....

I remember when I was dunking my hands would hurt like a mother. I'm talking blood blisters and everything.
Now that I actually have man hands instead of them lil dainty s**** I had in high school, it would probably be better.

I remember when I was dunking my hands would hurt like a mother. I'm talking blood blisters and everything.
Now that I actually have man hands instead of them lil dainty s**** I had in high school, it would probably be better.

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^He has UPS. Trust me. %%%@ is unfair.
30t6p3b.gif
If he could shot like me, GAME OVER.

laugh.gif
.. Jump shot got better bro.. on the real ...

but

D723, im 5'9 good looks man... and The videos due look weak im not gonna lie.. I guess you'd just have to be there to see .. 
frown.gif

Videos don't look weak at all.  Its just we been desensitized by dudes like Blake Griffin and team flight bros.  You see my 2 hand 360 tho.  I might have to come up to NYC this summer.

I was talking about the actual pick up games not the dunk contest. 

Fresh u look like u lift and being able to dunk at 5'9 is very impressive.  U mind me asking u what ur leg routine is? Do you do plyometrics? 

Truth I'd like u to answer this as well u got some overall game my man.
good looks yall.. and Truth I see you doing your thing in those vids
pimp.gif

and D723 good looks.. on the real no leg routine, just keep jumping and walking my stairs.. alot of younger kids always asked me this question..

I tell them what I do, and let them know that Dunking isn't everything, having a jumper is as good as dunking also
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^He has UPS. Trust me. %%%@ is unfair.
30t6p3b.gif
If he could shot like me, GAME OVER.

laugh.gif
.. Jump shot got better bro.. on the real ...

but

D723, im 5'9 good looks man... and The videos due look weak im not gonna lie.. I guess you'd just have to be there to see .. 
frown.gif

Videos don't look weak at all.  Its just we been desensitized by dudes like Blake Griffin and team flight bros.  You see my 2 hand 360 tho.  I might have to come up to NYC this summer.

I was talking about the actual pick up games not the dunk contest. 

Fresh u look like u lift and being able to dunk at 5'9 is very impressive.  U mind me asking u what ur leg routine is? Do you do plyometrics? 

Truth I'd like u to answer this as well u got some overall game my man.
good looks yall.. and Truth I see you doing your thing in those vids
pimp.gif

and D723 good looks.. on the real no leg routine, just keep jumping and walking my stairs.. alot of younger kids always asked me this question..

I tell them what I do, and let them know that Dunking isn't everything, having a jumper is as good as dunking also
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom