Who in here can dunk a basketball?

6'2, Used to be able to 
frown.gif
Havent been able to get up there with a ball in my hands since I was 19 I think. The years have been bad to my knees 
frown.gif
frown.gif

6'2, Used to be able to 
frown.gif
Havent been able to get up there with a ball in my hands since I was 19 I think. The years have been bad to my knees 
frown.gif
frown.gif

6 ft. i could do any dunk beside a 360, while playing ball in college. I had nice bounce for my height, but that was almost 4 years ago. Now i struggle so much to do a basic one hand. When you finish college ball or pro ball, it hurts your pride when you realize you've lost a step.

6 ft. i could do any dunk beside a 360, while playing ball in college. I had nice bounce for my height, but that was almost 4 years ago. Now i struggle so much to do a basic one hand. When you finish college ball or pro ball, it hurts your pride when you realize you've lost a step.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

^^shots fired, yea after hs i started eating junk, didnt play any sports, now im getting back on my game and dropped 30 pounds (i was 280 at one point) yes i was big husky dude lolz..trying to hit 210 by may, ill prob have to be like 200 to dunk with solid legs

at 235 now eeee..wokrin on my legs this sunday prob

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

^^shots fired, yea after hs i started eating junk, didnt play any sports, now im getting back on my game and dropped 30 pounds (i was 280 at one point) yes i was big husky dude lolz..trying to hit 210 by may, ill prob have to be like 200 to dunk with solid legs

at 235 now eeee..wokrin on my legs this sunday prob

Anybody make any rogress from when this thread was made?

I'm gunna try to make a new vid this weekend.
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I used to on regulation height and I'm 5'-10" (when I weighed 163 and that was several years ago) now I'm 170. But I can't anymore when last spring (April 2010) when I tore my achilles on my right leg and had surgery and I'm getting older. But I can still touch the rim. My dunking days are over.
laugh.gif

I used to on regulation height and I'm 5'-10" (when I weighed 163 and that was several years ago) now I'm 170. But I can't anymore when last spring (April 2010) when I tore my achilles on my right leg and had surgery and I'm getting older. But I can still touch the rim. My dunking days are over.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

you guys can have your dunks but ill out shoot any of you with ease
laugh.gif

DEAD SRS

cmon son.

you're on NT 24/7 bro...you post like 20 times a day...and you are literally in EVERY THREAD IN EVERY SUB FORUM....

if you don't leave your house how can you ever be active? let alone hoop and know anything about how to shoot...

your post count is ridiculous...go outside and get some fresh air---seriously NT isn't that serious.

/rant (had to get this off my chest LOL)

Originally Posted by Zyzz

you guys can have your dunks but ill out shoot any of you with ease
laugh.gif

DEAD SRS

cmon son.

you're on NT 24/7 bro...you post like 20 times a day...and you are literally in EVERY THREAD IN EVERY SUB FORUM....

if you don't leave your house how can you ever be active? let alone hoop and know anything about how to shoot...

your post count is ridiculous...go outside and get some fresh air---seriously NT isn't that serious.

/rant (had to get this off my chest LOL)

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

nerd.gif
Regress in my case. I'm tapping glass now, still 2 points though.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

nerd.gif
Regress in my case. I'm tapping glass now, still 2 points though.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom