Who in here can dunk a basketball?

I'm 6'3" like 270 i can grab rim easy can dunk on like 9 and 1/2 tho workin on gettin to like 240 by summer just want to throw it on somebody once and i'll prolly never touch a ball again lmao

Originally Posted by scoop99

I used to on regulation height and I'm 5'7-5'8" (when I weighed 143 and that was several years ago) now I'm 170. But I can't anymore  when I tore my ACL on my right leg in 2009 and had surgery this past summer and I'm getting older (25). But I can still touch the rim. My dunking days are over.
laugh.gif

Fixed to relate to myself.
laugh.gif
 Just got my ACL repaired last June...the rim looks shorter and shorter everyday, but I'm too scared to try...shoot...i'm scared to do a lay up through the lane.
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by scoop99

I used to on regulation height and I'm 5'7-5'8" (when I weighed 143 and that was several years ago) now I'm 170. But I can't anymore  when I tore my ACL on my right leg in 2009 and had surgery this past summer and I'm getting older (25). But I can still touch the rim. My dunking days are over.
laugh.gif

Fixed to relate to myself.
laugh.gif
 Just got my ACL repaired last June...the rim looks shorter and shorter everyday, but I'm too scared to try...shoot...i'm scared to do a lay up through the lane.
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

6'2" 195 and can dunk easily, 180, off the backboard oops

First dunked in 7th grade, tore my knee up in HS, did years of physical therapy/surgeries, and now post college finally back in shape and above the rim

6'2" 195 and can dunk easily, 180, off the backboard oops

First dunked in 7th grade, tore my knee up in HS, did years of physical therapy/surgeries, and now post college finally back in shape and above the rim

I could when I was playing daily. Now I play once a week and don't have the same legs under me as of right now.

I could when I was playing daily. Now I play once a week and don't have the same legs under me as of right now.

not really. I was 6'1" 185 lbs. Could grab the rim before, but now, my fitness has gone down the drain.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Should've dropped at least 10-15 more pounds, then I can probably do it... but that's out of the window now.
frown.gif

Now... a couch potato.
30t6p3b.gif

Oh well. I think I still can dunk on 9ft rims, though.

not really. I was 6'1" 185 lbs. Could grab the rim before, but now, my fitness has gone down the drain.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Should've dropped at least 10-15 more pounds, then I can probably do it... but that's out of the window now.
frown.gif

Now... a couch potato.
30t6p3b.gif

Oh well. I think I still can dunk on 9ft rims, though.

im 5'8" on a good day i use to barely be able to dunk in hs when i was like 165
now after knee injuries and gaining bout 15-20 lbs i can barely touch the backboard let alone dunk anymore

;(
laugh.gif

im 5'8" on a good day i use to barely be able to dunk in hs when i was like 165
now after knee injuries and gaining bout 15-20 lbs i can barely touch the backboard let alone dunk anymore

;(
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaG311

6'2". Soph. year of college when i was 175 I easily could. I could catch lobs to myself, reverse, 1 hand/ 2 hand... Three years and 20 pounds later I can make 1 out of every 15? I really don't need to anymore since I'm working on the old man ground game consisting of 3s, posting up, and different styles of layups where I don't jump more than a few inches off the ground

Old man ground game? You're JUST out of college. 
Face it, you're fat.

Originally Posted by DaG311

6'2". Soph. year of college when i was 175 I easily could. I could catch lobs to myself, reverse, 1 hand/ 2 hand... Three years and 20 pounds later I can make 1 out of every 15? I really don't need to anymore since I'm working on the old man ground game consisting of 3s, posting up, and different styles of layups where I don't jump more than a few inches off the ground

Old man ground game? You're JUST out of college. 
Face it, you're fat.

I've seriously thought about making a dunk-off thread...

Name a dunk, members have to post a video of them doing it.

Dunks get more difficult as the thread goes on...

Who's in?
nerd.gif

Who's in?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Who's in?
nerd.gif

Challenge accepted. Lets go.

Who's in?
nerd.gif

All of a sudden all the folks in this thread are MIA or don't have access to a camera
laugh.gif

Give me 2 weeks and I'm in...

All of a sudden all the folks in this thread are MIA or don't have access to a camera
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

MonStar1 wrote:

Who's in?
nerd.gif

Alright, I'ma cook something up, and make a preliminary thread and we can hash out some ideas.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

MonStar1 wrote:

Who's in?
nerd.gif

Alright, I'ma cook something up, and make a preliminary thread and we can hash out some ideas.

Back
Top Bottom