Who is the all time most famous athlete in the world?

The question wasn't, "Which athlete is the world most invested in", if it was then how educated the fans were would matter.

This is simply discussing popularity. The level in which the name scans the globe.

So what you said about MJ could be said about ANY athlete if you section off selective parts of the globe.

So again, I am not seeing the relevance of people knowing/not knowing Jordan's BBALL REF profile in THIS conversation

Who said my original statement was answering the question?

My original statement was "Other than Americans, no one really cares or knows about MJ’s accomplishments in basketball."

You quoted me on that, not the other way around. So in THIS conversation, the relevance of knowing Jordan's accomplishments is important.

Dude said Hulk Hogan
B61F54A5-582E-4534-81D9-69BD7808E096.png

Who said my original statement was answering the question?

My original statement was "Other than Americans, no one really cares or knows about MJ’s accomplishments in basketball."

You quoted me on that, not the other way around. So in THIS conversation, the relevance of knowing Jordan's accomplishments is important.
Still defending that off the wall claim I see.

I am sorry I quoted your off topic comment.

Who yall taking for the most famous female athlete? Serena?

Saying the rest of the world doesn't know or care about Jordan is absolutely false. Go to any of those streetside shops anywhere in Europe or Asia, and all you'll see are fake/real Jordan (and Steph Curry :lol: ) jerseys. People might not know his EXACT number of accomplishments, but he's well known as the GOAT basketball player everywhere

Also, not knowing who Cristiano Ronaldo is...how is this even possible in this modern era? It doesn't even matter if you watch the sport or not; he's literally the face/one of the faces of many of the biggest companies on Earth

Even back in the early-mid 2000s the meathead American football players at my high school used to call him all sorts of homophobic names because of how much the girls liked him

even if you dont know MJ for him being the goat in basketball im sure people know him off his shoes alone

Back
Top Bottom