Who makes u press skip?

What? You some of you guys need to stop acting like **** anytime someone says anything not in favor of your favorite artist. Nothing he said can reasonably be interpreted as hate. Don't mean to be harsh but some of the Jay, Drake and Ye fans on this board are OD.

Not really.

There are certain people that are undeniably good at what they do. No matter how you feel about them personally. Jay-Z is one of those people in the rap world.

It's like saying Kobe or Lebron is "trash".

And Jay ain't even in my personal top 5 so you can miss me with the other ****.

It's a good thing music isn't subjecting or anything and interests are based off stats and championships. ... oh wait.

Can't believe no one has said Mac Miller yet. Son is the epitome of forgettable.
So forgettable I forgot he even existed
laugh.gif
. But add him to the list too
Believe it or not I've never heard a Mac Miller verse or song. I don't even know what his voice sounds like. 

What? You some of you guys need to stop acting like **** anytime someone says anything not in favor of your favorite artist. Nothing he said can reasonably be interpreted as hate. Don't mean to be harsh but some of the Jay, Drake and Ye fans on this board are OD.
Not really.

There are certain people that are undeniably good at what they do. No matter how you feel about them personally. Jay-Z is one of those people in the rap world.

It's like saying Kobe or Lebron is "trash".

And Jay ain't even in my personal top 5 so you can miss me with the other ****.
It's a good thing music isn't subjecting or anything and interests are based off stats and championships. ... oh wait.

Jay and Em are both shadows of what they used to be. Jays lacking is more in the lyrics. Ems is something I can't put my hand on.

Em's 'shock value' bars can go hand and hand with any Jay-z bars. There were plenty of songs from that Infinite-Eminem Show timeframe that do.

P.S. .... Renegade

Most new school artists. All I hear is raps about designer brands and women. I'm still listening to old school **** such as, MF Doom, ATCQ, NWA etc and who I really listen to is Ice Cube.

New artists just sound all the same to me, nothing really is good music.

Wale, Nas, Tupac, Andre 3000 basically all the artists I do not like.

Last edited:
I don't really skip anyone.

If a joint I've never heard before I'll listen to the verse.

of course if it's wack it'll never get played again.

Some dudes I don't listen to at all, like Sean or Rocky. I only listen to them if they get a guest verse from 1 of my favorites.

Like the only song I heard off Sean's album was the Nas joint, & the only joint I heard off Rocky's was the Krit record

Mac Miller is actually pretty nice. I thought he was a complete joke at first, but songs with Juicy J and Coke Boys changed my tune

Mac Miller | Loud

Mac Miller | Good Evening

Mac Miller | Ridin High

:pimp:

Only songs from Mac I like...

Last edited:
FRENCH MONTANA
MEEK MILL
POST TEFLON DON ROSS
GUCCI MANE
JUICY J
SMOKE DZA