Who makes u press skip?

Little Sean and Wayne. Every damb time.

Hate when they start a song, took me a minute to even get through his verse to listen to Clique :lol:

Wale
J Cole
Any new solo jeezy, like wit no features
This new future
Solo rich homie

lil wayne , sick and tired of hearing about how much cuda he eats . dude has to have mouth herpies

Most new school artists. All I hear is raps about designer brands and women. I'm still listening to old school **** such as, MF Doom, ATCQ, NWA etc and who I really listen to is Ice Cube.

New artists just sound all the same to me, nothing really is good music.
repped..... ish is garbage now. 

Off top I gotta say Flocka

Dude has ****** up too many Gucci songs :smh:

J Cole would probably be my 2nd most skipped artist, the minute he come on the track I start yawning :lol:

I will say tho Cole is probably one of the most polarizing rappers out today imo. Everybody I ask either loves him and thinks he can do no wrong or just flat out hate dude

yall dont like Smoke DZA?  Dude is one of my favorites

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

I like DZA, hes dope to me

Last edited:
Off top I gotta say Flocka

Dude has ****** up too many Gucci songs
mean.gif

J Cole would probably be my 2nd most skipped artist, the minute he come on the track I start yawning
laugh.gif

I will say tho Cole is probably one of the most polarizing rappers out today imo. Everybody I ask either loves him and thinks he can do no wrong or just flat out hate dude
It's because he's a true rap artist, I feel like he should have came out late 90's. People who don't like him usually like hype songs usually

I ain't really skipping nothing but I don't listen to most new dudes. They don't really capture me like that. If you're party/club music, I'm probably only gonna hear u on the radio or a function.

Before Kendrick the last new artist I liked was Lupe. I need that substantial music.

Ive never heard a song from
Stalley
Gunplay
Meek
Mac Miller
Dza
Future

Most new cats.

I found myself getting into MadLib, Doom and **** like that more over the last few years

It's funny how ppl cannot fathom the fact that not EVERYBODY thinks Jay-Z is a God on Earth..

I use to hate Drake for no reason too but he's pretty good. You should at least listen to Take Care with an open mind, if you've ever had a sad break-up Drake's music is really good to listen too.

It's funny how ppl cannot fathom the fact that not EVERYBODY thinks Jay-Z is a God on Earth..

I use to hate Drake for no reason too but he's pretty good. You should at least listen to Take Care with an open mind, if you've ever had a sad break-up Drake's music is really good to listen too.
this is pretty much the problem that people have with it

I must reiterate that rap music has fallen because of the fans their were several artist named in here that i may not like.... but to flat out skip their verses would be to act as if they have no skill at all

That's why it unfathomable that people are naming cats like Jay, Em, drake etc etc.... not to say you don't have to like em but to sit here and tell me they are terrible to the point you can't sit through 40 seconds is ridiculous.

How can someone not be able to sit through 40 seconds of a coherent verse but listen to a full mixtapes of adlibs and repetitive hooks is beyond me. This Pitchfork/ Fader age has legitimately turned hiphop into being acknowledged for parody rap and hated for attempting to actually rap :smh:

Back
Top Bottom