WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Originally Posted by elite3847

who remembers lovetheXIV? he would take pics of his shoes in a huge circle and would have 10+ pairs. think he got caught scamming tho.
Wasn't that the same dude with that "sweet @+* 80's lean" on the car?
laugh.gif

I forgot who said it but people were going in on him for some reason.  All these memories from lurking.  Time flies

Originally Posted by elite3847

who remembers lovetheXIV? he would take pics of his shoes in a huge circle and would have 10+ pairs. think he got caught scamming tho.
Wasn't that the same dude with that "sweet @+* 80's lean" on the car?
laugh.gif

I forgot who said it but people were going in on him for some reason.  All these memories from lurking.  Time flies

Wow@this thread. No idea how I even found it.I joined in '03 but lurked much before then. Great times and fond memories for sure.

Wow@this thread. No idea how I even found it.I joined in '03 but lurked much before then. Great times and fond memories for sure.

So what's everyone up to these days? No longer copping kicks like I used to, I'm actually directing tv and movies now.

So what's everyone up to these days? No longer copping kicks like I used to, I'm actually directing tv and movies now.

Lol got linked to check in this thread by Airmag I guess I can who else is a 10 year Vet? Damn ten years ago ijapino had a dozen space jams back in 2000-01 on the bay when you could search air Jordan and only 5 pages pop up.Meth: Good to see ur still holdin down the fort!

Lol got linked to check in this thread by Airmag I guess I can who else is a 10 year Vet? Damn ten years ago ijapino had a dozen space jams back in 2000-01 on the bay when you could search air Jordan and only 5 pages pop up.Meth: Good to see ur still holdin down the fort!

i've been around since towards the end of the nikepark days.
even when kickz magazine outted the board in its 1st issue.

i've been around since towards the end of the nikepark days.
even when kickz magazine outted the board in its 1st issue.

Wow. Just seeing a lot of this stuff brings back some memories. I miss the days when I used to be on NT all the time.

Wow. Just seeing a lot of this stuff brings back some memories. I miss the days when I used to be on NT all the time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Excellent thread.  Some of these names bring back a lot of memories--damn time flies!  

Anyone remember Phanizzle?  Dude had me upset with how my dorm room was furnished with his illy WDYWT pics, showcasing his trendy, well-furnished crib.  

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Excellent thread.  Some of these names bring back a lot of memories--damn time flies!  

Anyone remember Phanizzle?  Dude had me upset with how my dorm room was furnished with his illy WDYWT pics, showcasing his trendy, well-furnished crib.  

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Attaq

Originally Posted by Ahh73k

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

If you want to spark up an OG JB forum debate here you go:

296n7yr.jpg

Everyone remember this pic?
But these were regular Concords. It was the lighting and the reflection of his pants!!
laugh.gif
^there needs to a be a mythbusters episode to test if that could happen 
laugh.gif
When the concords drop this December, i'd be willing to do a video on this myth
roll.gif

Remember dudes was sweaering blue 11s releasing
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Attaq

Originally Posted by Ahh73k

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

If you want to spark up an OG JB forum debate here you go:

296n7yr.jpg

Everyone remember this pic?
But these were regular Concords. It was the lighting and the reflection of his pants!!
laugh.gif
^there needs to a be a mythbusters episode to test if that could happen 
laugh.gif
When the concords drop this December, i'd be willing to do a video on this myth
roll.gif

Remember dudes was sweaering blue 11s releasing
roll.gif

Not an NTer, but does anyone remember the name of the ebayer that would snipe used Jordans in auctions, then restore them and sell it? I remember a lot of complaints about him around the mid '00s. He was Asian, and he had his own logo with a fat jumpman with an Asian style hat (think of Raidan from Mortal Kombat's hat). I remember one of his requests was to rent a couple of midgets to toss around at a bachelor party.

Not an NTer, but does anyone remember the name of the ebayer that would snipe used Jordans in auctions, then restore them and sell it? I remember a lot of complaints about him around the mid '00s. He was Asian, and he had his own logo with a fat jumpman with an Asian style hat (think of Raidan from Mortal Kombat's hat). I remember one of his requests was to rent a couple of midgets to toss around at a bachelor party.

Back
Top Bottom