WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

so anyone still got pics of NOREEN on their comp?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 DAMN forgot all about her, she was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
even with the weird toes
laugh.gif

This thread is bringing me back. Neek getting hated on for the skinny jeans
laugh.gif

I saw somebody say something about retired jordans getting banned; I don't think he was. I know Pat sold his whole collection to InstyleShoes (that's where most of their Jordan selection came from for the longest time back then
laugh.gif
) I don't remember if the $$ was ever disclosed but I'm sure it was well under what he could have got on the open market selling them one at a time. 

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

so anyone still got pics of NOREEN on their comp?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 DAMN forgot all about her, she was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
even with the weird toes
laugh.gif

This thread is bringing me back. Neek getting hated on for the skinny jeans
laugh.gif

I saw somebody say something about retired jordans getting banned; I don't think he was. I know Pat sold his whole collection to InstyleShoes (that's where most of their Jordan selection came from for the longest time back then
laugh.gif
) I don't remember if the $$ was ever disclosed but I'm sure it was well under what he could have got on the open market selling them one at a time. 

Two things.

Not a real OG 03 og s/n RIP.

But 1.) Cruel intentions makeout avy.

2.) Appletini.

Two things.

Not a real OG 03 og s/n RIP.

But 1.) Cruel intentions makeout avy.

2.) Appletini.

Anyone remember back in the day when an old NT'er was talking bout being in Brazil or something and smashing some chick? Dude started posting pictures and then got owned by someone proving that dude was lying and took the pics off some site? This was before the myspace days. I thought that was crazy.

Anyone remember back in the day when an old NT'er was talking bout being in Brazil or something and smashing some chick? Dude started posting pictures and then got owned by someone proving that dude was lying and took the pics off some site? This was before the myspace days. I thought that was crazy.

Noreen sounds familiar. Is that the chick that worked in La Brea (forogt what store)? I remember dudes beasting over her a few years back.

Noreen sounds familiar. Is that the chick that worked in La Brea (forogt what store)? I remember dudes beasting over her a few years back.

davidtz or something like that, dude had everyone gassed up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

davidtz or something like that, dude had everyone gassed up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

na thats not her. Noreen predates that by a good 4-5 years, if i remember correctly she had like 6 toes or weird feet or something. She also turned out to be an advertisement model and her picture turned up on a few internet ads or something like that

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

na thats not her. Noreen predates that by a good 4-5 years, if i remember correctly she had like 6 toes or weird feet or something. She also turned out to be an advertisement model and her picture turned up on a few internet ads or something like that

Originally Posted by evILLest

pimp.gif
Good old days.
What ever happened to KUYAKOY, Ewayz, archiepiscopal, croatianstyle, mr phanizzle, DJ ID4?
Some photos I saved in my old hard drive.

11ad9mp.jpg

24gvkh2.jpg

Wow! Thanks for posting those pics Glenn... Brings a lot of memories! I murdered both pairs of Flight 89's... I wonder what Ken (lionheart) did to those ill samples he bought.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by evILLest

pimp.gif
Good old days.
What ever happened to KUYAKOY, Ewayz, archiepiscopal, croatianstyle, mr phanizzle, DJ ID4?
Some photos I saved in my old hard drive.

11ad9mp.jpg

24gvkh2.jpg

Wow! Thanks for posting those pics Glenn... Brings a lot of memories! I murdered both pairs of Flight 89's... I wonder what Ken (lionheart) did to those ill samples he bought.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom