WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by elite3847

who remembers lovetheXIV? he would take pics of his shoes in a huge circle and would have 10+ pairs. think he got caught scamming tho.
Wasn't that the same dude with that "sweet @+* 80's lean" on the car?
laugh.gif

I forgot who said it but people were going in on him for some reason.  All these memories from lurking.  Time flies
was that the same guy whose father owned a mcdonalds? he showed up at one of the nyc bball summits...he was okay...

but dude fronted a lot about having money...even took a pic inside the McDonalds his dad owned...

goldenarmz still post on here?

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by elite3847

who remembers lovetheXIV? he would take pics of his shoes in a huge circle and would have 10+ pairs. think he got caught scamming tho.
Wasn't that the same dude with that "sweet @+* 80's lean" on the car?
laugh.gif

I forgot who said it but people were going in on him for some reason.  All these memories from lurking.  Time flies
was that the same guy whose father owned a mcdonalds? he showed up at one of the nyc bball summits...he was okay...

but dude fronted a lot about having money...even took a pic inside the McDonalds his dad owned...

goldenarmz still post on here?

this thread is crazy.

ive been a member here since the release of the XVI they were my first jordans ever. ive been lurking/posting under different names since then and can honestly say that niketalk has been a staple of my life.

the memories i have of the old niketalk were EKIN702. i remember learning how to change the url in niketown pictures and i think i might have been the first to find actual pictures of the jason kidd shoe that came out of the outer shoe. the pippens had this too but the kidd were so much nicer. i also remember thinking (and still do) that method man was the end all be all of information. there was a point where when he posted it was actually like god speaking. it seems funny to type and hear this but if your an og member you understand.

orindahoops is the one name that sticks out to me. that guy was cool and every time i buy/see green releases i always think of him. its crazy how somebody u never met and probably never will, will have an effect on your life like that.

niketalk started changing when cats like henzo took over. they were like the new school and sort of like the transition of niketalk. some posts i vaguely remember was the nyc blackout post, any post involving beasting over dj bana, and that one thread where some kid put up his picture and there had to be about 50 pages of just photoshopped versions of him as like barney and wolverine amongst many others.

baby dil and jersey joe had the heat. jersey joe always had player samples and til this day im pretty sure it was dil, had the best collection ive ever seen.

how about kicksology.net anybody remember that site?

niketalk was a much better place then. it was more friendly. maybe it was just the quality over quantity of people but when i post and catch heat over stupid things i just laugh because i know what this place used to be like. its simply mind blowing to remember some of the things mentioned in this thread and to recollect what my life was like during those times and how much has changed since then. im 22 and to think that ive been on here for 10 years means that niketalk has been a part of me for almost HALF my life. its amazing how much life changes yet somethings like a sneaker forum website remains the same (for the most part). like i said before this place has been a huge part of my life and im glad i stumbled upon this place over 10 years ago. thank you

this thread is crazy.

ive been a member here since the release of the XVI they were my first jordans ever. ive been lurking/posting under different names since then and can honestly say that niketalk has been a staple of my life.

the memories i have of the old niketalk were EKIN702. i remember learning how to change the url in niketown pictures and i think i might have been the first to find actual pictures of the jason kidd shoe that came out of the outer shoe. the pippens had this too but the kidd were so much nicer. i also remember thinking (and still do) that method man was the end all be all of information. there was a point where when he posted it was actually like god speaking. it seems funny to type and hear this but if your an og member you understand.

orindahoops is the one name that sticks out to me. that guy was cool and every time i buy/see green releases i always think of him. its crazy how somebody u never met and probably never will, will have an effect on your life like that.

niketalk started changing when cats like henzo took over. they were like the new school and sort of like the transition of niketalk. some posts i vaguely remember was the nyc blackout post, any post involving beasting over dj bana, and that one thread where some kid put up his picture and there had to be about 50 pages of just photoshopped versions of him as like barney and wolverine amongst many others.

baby dil and jersey joe had the heat. jersey joe always had player samples and til this day im pretty sure it was dil, had the best collection ive ever seen.

how about kicksology.net anybody remember that site?

niketalk was a much better place then. it was more friendly. maybe it was just the quality over quantity of people but when i post and catch heat over stupid things i just laugh because i know what this place used to be like. its simply mind blowing to remember some of the things mentioned in this thread and to recollect what my life was like during those times and how much has changed since then. im 22 and to think that ive been on here for 10 years means that niketalk has been a part of me for almost HALF my life. its amazing how much life changes yet somethings like a sneaker forum website remains the same (for the most part). like i said before this place has been a huge part of my life and im glad i stumbled upon this place over 10 years ago. thank you

Originally Posted by BallRN23

Southern Cali NT Summit from 2002 I think.....
eek.gif

wow...thats me in the black/spark blue dunk highs...
laugh.gif
at those pants and the dragonball hairstyle...

Originally Posted by BallRN23

Southern Cali NT Summit from 2002 I think.....
eek.gif

wow...thats me in the black/spark blue dunk highs...
laugh.gif
at those pants and the dragonball hairstyle...

Not very OG, but the roasts that Acakactinium (sp?) did were classic. The one he finally got banned on had me dying.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not very OG, but the roasts that Acakactinium (sp?) did were classic. The one he finally got banned on had me dying.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whatever happen to Ol boy?

This _ roasted some dude over a Slurpee pic.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whatever happen to Ol boy?

This _ roasted some dude over a Slurpee pic.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ he wan an NTer, supposedly, Airfob

laugh.gif
 I met Airfob when I used to work at Finishline in Austin, TX.  I've heard Airfob was several people though. 

Back
Top Bottom