WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i joined NT in 02 when i was 12 years old...i rarely posted cause every time i did i would just get roasted. must have been obvious that i was 12 years old. i came for jordans and ended up finding the biggest clowns of all time in the lounge, been here ever since although i never posted much. thinking back on it, i really can't believe just how much NT influenced the clothes i wore, the things i was interested in, and overall just the kind of person i was. imagine a little white 12 year old on +#!*%#$+. i remember cosigning neek on the skinny jeans. ahead of our time
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i remember dirty's reefs, i used to check kicksology religiously, he scanned his uffin face!, that classic pic of an ISS summits
laugh.gif
, the mr mossy roast, dr jays street style picture roasts, that one fat jewish kid who was posting pics of his house and his parents car keys to prove he was ballin, dudes showing up at that scammers house with a tennis racket, that kid who got caught exposed pics of brazilian girls he claimed to have smashed, and so many countless other classics.

i can't believe how much of a part NT has played in my life.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Originally Posted by Method Man

Niketalk has been a mainstay in my life from the the release of the Air Jordan XI and my Freshman year at SDSU, to Lunar Eclipses in 2010 as a Lead Engineer at Boeing.

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks to EKIN, Method Man and the OG Admins for making it so hard to concentrate on work/studying to this day.
If you're a lead engineer at Boeing and you want to thank us, here's an idea: 
Figure out a way for those of us over 6' tall to actually fit comfortably on a commercial airliner.  
I myself am 6'2" and fly on 737s on the regular on Southwest and feel your pain.

I actually work for the military side, as a software developer.

Not working yet, but I'm an aerospace engineer. I'll try to do something about it
laugh.gif
. PM sent to Supra.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Originally Posted by Method Man

Niketalk has been a mainstay in my life from the the release of the Air Jordan XI and my Freshman year at SDSU, to Lunar Eclipses in 2010 as a Lead Engineer at Boeing.

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks to EKIN, Method Man and the OG Admins for making it so hard to concentrate on work/studying to this day.
If you're a lead engineer at Boeing and you want to thank us, here's an idea: 
Figure out a way for those of us over 6' tall to actually fit comfortably on a commercial airliner.  
I myself am 6'2" and fly on 737s on the regular on Southwest and feel your pain.

I actually work for the military side, as a software developer.

Not working yet, but I'm an aerospace engineer. I'll try to do something about it
laugh.gif
. PM sent to Supra.

OMG it's been a 6 years since I last checked in. Hope all is well NTers. All the best in 2011 and beyond.

~ Signature is still broke.  Figures.

OMG it's been a 6 years since I last checked in. Hope all is well NTers. All the best in 2011 and beyond.

~ Signature is still broke.  Figures.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Yeah, PCrizzy was cool folks. Ended up getting shafted by that philipino pudge airmag. I think he owns a few bakery or bread enterprises in Phillipines now.

i copped my oly viis off crizzy....

PROPS

Yeah, PCrizzy was cool folks. Ended up getting shafted by that philipino pudge airmag. I think he owns a few bakery or bread enterprises in Phillipines now.

PROPS

MpapaJ! I remember you taught English in Japan back in the day!! Are you still in the hotel industry? It's crazy how I remember these random things..haha hope all is well.

MpapaJ! I remember you taught English in Japan back in the day!! Are you still in the hotel industry? It's crazy how I remember these random things..haha hope all is well.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

PROPS

Paulo? Dude used to be my biggest sneaker competition!!Buying up size runs like it ain't no thing!!Almost missed the calis cause this dude bought out the stock from surf and skate.Glad to hear hes doing good.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

PROPS

Paulo? Dude used to be my biggest sneaker competition!!Buying up size runs like it ain't no thing!!Almost missed the calis cause this dude bought out the stock from surf and skate.Glad to hear hes doing good.

Back
Top Bottom