WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Yeah, PCrizzy was cool folks. Ended up getting shafted by that philipino pudge airmag. I think he owns a few bakery or bread enterprises in Phillipines now.

i copped my oly viis off crizzy....

PROPS

Paulo? Dude used to be my biggest sneaker competition!! Buying up size runs like it ain't no thing!! Almost missed the calis cause this dude bought out the stock from surf and skate. Glad to hear hes doing good.

he was my first NT purchase.......i was geeked that i didnt get scammed...i copped DS oly viis a year late @ retail+shipping

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Yeah, PCrizzy was cool folks. Ended up getting shafted by that philipino pudge airmag. I think he owns a few bakery or bread enterprises in Phillipines now.

i copped my oly viis off crizzy....

PROPS

Paulo? Dude used to be my biggest sneaker competition!! Buying up size runs like it ain't no thing!! Almost missed the calis cause this dude bought out the stock from surf and skate. Glad to hear hes doing good.

he was my first NT purchase.......i was geeked that i didnt get scammed...i copped DS oly viis a year late @ retail+shipping

Originally Posted by Method Man

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Boring.

Well you know, if you don't like the thread you can always just use the Close Topic command to - ohhh... that's right.  
Never mind. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

joined when i was 10... i literally grew up on this site

i remember sh0kka
laugh.gif
he had the navigator right?

joined when i was 10... i literally grew up on this site

i remember sh0kka
laugh.gif
he had the navigator right?

Muscle sighting. Legend. I remember you hooked me up with the eZsupporter and I had that unlimited posting ability. Got ugly that year.

<---still appreciates that.

Muscle sighting. Legend. I remember you hooked me up with the eZsupporter and I had that unlimited posting ability. Got ugly that year.

<---still appreciates that.

Wow I joined in 2005, but had looked around for years before.

I thought about logging in at the end of last year after not checking the site for a couple of years.

Amazing to see all the changes. Good to see alot of the original guys are still around.
Edit - What happened to Ben Baller?  And anyone remember the offshoot website #*%%+$@%?  Did that last?

Wow I joined in 2005, but had looked around for years before.

I thought about logging in at the end of last year after not checking the site for a couple of years.

Amazing to see all the changes. Good to see alot of the original guys are still around.
Edit - What happened to Ben Baller?  And anyone remember the offshoot website #*%%+$@%?  Did that last?

i appreciate NT more than i really thought.
I dont remember a ton of threads, but mostly meeting up in person and having a good time with peeps
met plenty of fools doing sneaker deals, at the shops or summits who i still talk to. made some friends who i could still count on to help me if i needed it. i knew there were always people you could turn to who could help get you what you were looking for, for close to retail or below. and i would do the same. thats why i wanted to be part of it.
some things i remember..
i lurked here in 01. finally joined in 03 to help people get vamp and futura dunks.
sha77er stood me up that summer to buy some futuras in i think a sz6 for like $70.
laugh.gif
he put me on blast when we talked about it like 5 years later saying i was overcharging.
countless AIM convos with NYC heads who would hook it up on anything.
meeting all the LA heads at the UNDFTD laser release (oct 03 i believe).. DKNY968, croationstyle, Nismoblitz, rio rancho, airmag15, ect.. GARY DA BUM
hitting up NTLV for Espos  .. meeting  DunkFAN and his crew, deloooh, whutwhut43, footworxinc, ect... and all the crap that went on that morning.
espo release at conveyor.. grandeman23, funkdoc72, ect..
over the course of 2 years i was going to the malls in LA taking pictures of jerseys and shoes for SHERMZTA 
nerd.gif
and he would do the same in london only he was riding a bus
smokin.gif

KAWS UNDFTD event, with ceejayem, ABC!, team 909 -minus airmag15 cuz i think he got a flat or something on the 10 and missed the taco truck!
Active Hemp Dunk release.. and my green's that got repo'ed
Methamphibian hooking it up on my skate hi's for a pair of Vault skate hi's for himself
Cam's car updates. Pcrizzy pickup post. Free Corgishoe thread. Someone made a thread on how the celtic dunk got together with something else and made the brazil dunk.
laugh.gif

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRoll call conference calls. WDYWT 2004 - GOAT.  I would check NIKE RETRO at least 2 times an hour.
soled out/fixins events.. Proper! parties.  BluHouse parties... meeting Tinker!. Blends parties
pimp.gif
.. UNDFTD SM opening with Supreme highs in my size for close to "retail" and i rocked all 3 laces
sick.gif

Supreme LA opening party dual fisting heinekens.. getting a couple shirts
eek.gif
  White Dunk LA party.
WorldCUP 06 madness with AF1s and footscapes.. stores battling in the 3 man tourney.
those were the days. spending time with people who shared the same common passion and were down to hook each other up just to help out.
then it all fell apart for me when i saw the sample for the safari af1 and air assault. nike was out of ideas and the materials were the worst to date.

nike used to put out a must have qs or jordan or sb about every quarter or season.. then they started pumping out 2 of each every month. it seemed too much.

when kids started asking me "how many pairs you got?" , rather than "where'd you get those?".. i felt a little uneasy. kinda like pushing my board around and everyone wanting to play skate.
its not a competition. im in it for fun.
life happened at the same time.
i made enough money to throw down on a condo in 04 selling shoes on here and ebay. and most of it was from hooking people up.
even had a career doing something i was passionate about.. directly linked to becoming a member of this forum.
and for ALL that, i thank you NIKETALK.

and what up to all the people i met along the way. i miss you fools.

one one one
*edit- guess i made up for the past 4 years of non-posting

I dont remember a ton of threads, but mostly meeting up in person and having a good time with peeps
met plenty of fools doing sneaker deals, at the shops or summits who i still talk to. made some friends who i could still count on to help me if i needed it. i knew there were always people you could turn to who could help get you what you were looking for, for close to retail or below. and i would do the same. thats why i wanted to be part of it.
some things i remember..
i lurked here in 01. finally joined in 03 to help people get vamp and futura dunks.
sha77er stood me up that summer to buy some futuras in i think a sz6 for like $70.
laugh.gif
he put me on blast when we talked about it like 5 years later saying i was overcharging.
meeting all the LA heads at the UNDFTD laser release (oct 03 i believe).. DKNY968, croationstyle, Nismoblitz, rio rancho, airmag15, ect.. GARY DA BUM
hitting up NTLV for Espos  .. meeting  DunkFAN and his crew, deloooh, whutwhut43, footworxinc, ect... and all the crap that went on that morning.
over the course of 2 years i was going to the malls in LA taking pictures of jerseys and shoes for SHERMZTA 
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

KAWS UNDFTD event, with ceejayem, ABC!, team 909 -minus airmag15 cuz i think he got a flat or something on the 10 and missed the taco truck!
Methamphibian hooking it up on my skate hi's for a pair of Vault skate hi's for himself
Cam's car updates. Pcrizzy pickup post. Free Corgishoe thread. Someone made a thread on how the celtic dunk got together with something else and made the brazil dunk.
laugh.gif

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRoll call conference calls. WDYWT 2004 - GOAT.  I would check NIKE RETRO at least 2 times an hour.
soled out/fixins events.. Proper! parties.  BluHouse parties... meeting Tinker!. Blends parties
pimp.gif
.. UNDFTD SM opening with Supreme highs in my size for close to "retail" and i rocked all 3 laces
sick.gif

eek.gif
  White Dunk LA party.
WorldCUP 06 madness with AF1s and footscapes.. stores battling in the 3 man tourney.
those were the days. spending time with people who shared the same common passion and were down to hook each other up just to help out.
then it all fell apart for me when i saw the sample for the safari af1 and air assault. nike was out of ideas and the materials were the worst to date.

nike used to put out a must have qs or jordan or sb about every quarter or season.. then they started pumping out 2 of each every month. it seemed too much.

when kids started asking me "how many pairs you got?" , rather than "where'd you get those?".. i felt a little uneasy. kinda like pushing my board around and everyone wanting to play skate.
i made enough money to throw down on a condo in 04 selling shoes on here and ebay. and most of it was from hooking people up.
even had a career doing something i was passionate about.. directly linked to becoming a member of this forum.

one one one

Originally Posted by orangeinCA

some things i remember..
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
  White Dunk LA party.

one one one

applaud this man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by orangeinCA

some things i remember..
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
  White Dunk LA party.

one one one

applaud this man
pimp.gif

Wow O.I.C

You were killin it in the old WDYWT threads. I believe that started in Nike Retro, not JB right?

I think we wore the same size so I was heated when you posted lol

Back
Top Bottom