WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

^

I agree with your statement.

I've been lurking on this forum for over 6+ years..

Seems like a lot of people just come and go..

^

I agree with your statement.

I've been lurking on this forum for over 6+ years..

Seems like a lot of people just come and go..

Originally Posted by DaShoeKid23

Yeah I feel like a few things started to happen to make the OGs stop posting...................Oversaturation, Nike getting wise to us as a group and milking every penny, "collecting" becoming more mainstream and "being a sneakerhead" became the thing to do....all contributed to the "OGs" of niketalk posting less frequently.......At the end of the day though you really cant get mad because it was those same people who sort of created this "sneakerhead" culture and brought it to the masses via the evolution of technology and the internet.  The so called "Love" and "Passion" for most has dwindled down and although, still there, cant really relate to the newer generation of "Fakes" beings pumped out by the once sacred Nike.........Change and growth is a constant part of life and is necassary for survival........Sorry for the rant just some random thoughts..............
QFT.

Yeah I feel like a few things started to happen to make the OGs stop posting...................Oversaturation, Nike getting wise to us as a group and milking every penny, "collecting" becoming more mainstream and "being a sneakerhead" became the thing to do....all contributed to the "OGs" of niketalk posting less frequently.......At the end of the day though you really cant get mad because it was those same people who sort of created this "sneakerhead" culture and brought it to the masses via the evolution of technology and the internet.  The so called "Love" and "Passion" for most has dwindled down and although, still there, cant really relate to the newer generation of "Fakes" beings pumped out by the once sacred Nike.........Change and growth is a constant part of life and is necassary for survival........Sorry for the rant just some random thoughts..............
QFT.

What ever happened to Methamphibian?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by airmag15

QFT.
Couldn't of said it better myself.

QFT.
Couldn't of said it better myself.

we get older.

we have kids.

we don't have enough time

maybe we don't buy kicks like we used too.

things change for us.
and you too.

you'll see.

we get older.

we have kids.

we don't have enough time

maybe we don't buy kicks like we used too.

things change for us.
and you too.

you'll see.

OG Haters in the house as well.
roll.gif

Go E-Thugs 
grin.gif

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Honestly Mark I enjoy Haters. If there not hating! That means your not doing !**+!

OG Haters in the house as well.
roll.gif

Go E-Thugs 
grin.gif

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Honestly Mark I enjoy Haters. If there not hating! That means your not doing !**+!

First things first...

From Cicero Avenue: "HE LOST HIS JOB AT NIKETOWN FOR LEAKING THE JORDAN XVIII PICS"

I kinda wish you put a LOL or a JK after that statement.  I really worked hard for making a name for myself within NIKE, it's corporation and NIKETALK.  Something as small as this kinda disappoints me =  \  FYI, I'm still a valuable employee.  I hope I didn't get fired.  I would hate to return the paychecks I've been collecting from them since 1997.  Oooo, and their "free" stuff too. Yikes.

"HE TRIED TO COME BACK AS AIRMAX2K3"

Yep.  That wasn't working.  That just goes to show that you can't replace an original.  Man, I LOVE YOU NIKETALKERS!  No @@@@.

Onward...

Truly the good ol' days...I really miss them.  I still check on NT, can't break that habit.  I still have my AIM, I still wear my J's.  I have teenagers (believe it or not!) and when their friends come over to the house wearing the "latest" footwear and they start to talk about shoes, I just chuckle.  These kids really know their stuff.  My kids are waiting for the day that they can fit my shoes.

So what am I doing now?  I'm serving my country.  I've been in the NAVY (Seabees) since 2001.  Seen and done ALOT of crazy things that made me appreciate life.  I don't have the freedom to talk in public but WOW is all I can say. 

Shout out to the millions of friends I made on NIKETALK that had my back throughout the years, you know who you are.  I enjoyed every minute of it:  friday night "walletbreakers", "confirming" rumours, sneaking out pictures on a FLOPPY DISK.  YES, FLOPPY DISKS.  

Thanks Method Man, KingCrux, Retro Kid, Air Mag and ellaesco (i love you girl!) for always having my back.

Dang, we really need a reunion.

Much respect to each and every one of you

EKIN702

First things first...

From Cicero Avenue: "HE LOST HIS JOB AT NIKETOWN FOR LEAKING THE JORDAN XVIII PICS"

I kinda wish you put a LOL or a JK after that statement.  I really worked hard for making a name for myself within NIKE, it's corporation and NIKETALK.  Something as small as this kinda disappoints me =  \  FYI, I'm still a valuable employee.  I hope I didn't get fired.  I would hate to return the paychecks I've been collecting from them since 1997.  Oooo, and their "free" stuff too. Yikes.

"HE TRIED TO COME BACK AS AIRMAX2K3"

Yep.  That wasn't working.  That just goes to show that you can't replace an original.  Man, I LOVE YOU NIKETALKERS!  No @@@@.

Onward...

Truly the good ol' days...I really miss them.  I still check on NT, can't break that habit.  I still have my AIM, I still wear my J's.  I have teenagers (believe it or not!) and when their friends come over to the house wearing the "latest" footwear and they start to talk about shoes, I just chuckle.  These kids really know their stuff.  My kids are waiting for the day that they can fit my shoes.

So what am I doing now?  I'm serving my country.  I've been in the NAVY (Seabees) since 2001.  Seen and done ALOT of crazy things that made me appreciate life.  I don't have the freedom to talk in public but WOW is all I can say. 

Shout out to the millions of friends I made on NIKETALK that had my back throughout the years, you know who you are.  I enjoyed every minute of it:  friday night "walletbreakers", "confirming" rumours, sneaking out pictures on a FLOPPY DISK.  YES, FLOPPY DISKS.  

Thanks Method Man, KingCrux, Retro Kid, Air Mag and ellaesco (i love you girl!) for always having my back.

Dang, we really need a reunion.

Much respect to each and every one of you

EKIN702

^
eek.gif
smokin.gif

If I had that clapping .gif saved somewhere I would insert it.

I remember my early days here on NT and seeing a lot of valuable info from EKIN as well as others.

Shout to the good old days....

^
eek.gif
smokin.gif

If I had that clapping .gif saved somewhere I would insert it.

I remember my early days here on NT and seeing a lot of valuable info from EKIN as well as others.

Shout to the good old days....

Back
Top Bottom