Who remembers their first time to a stripclub???!! vol. I do

2,744
12
Joined Apr 4, 2009
I went for the very first time friday after getting kicked outta club Envy in frisco and it was everything I thought it would be nd more


I went to centerfolds on broadway in frisco nd got a private lapdance from this El salvadorian chick who had the exact same body as monica santhiago
 I almost fell in love


almost forgot
Spoiler [+]
 
7,007
291
Joined Jan 8, 2003
i do, it was two years ago when we both were 18

it was fun and all but really a waste of money and wont go back unless we celebrate something
 
2,744
12
Joined Apr 4, 2009
Originally Posted by wanksta23

i do, it was two years ago when we both were 18

it was fun and all but really a waste of money and wont go back unless we celebrate something

yeah... $50 gone in 2 hours... I'm not really trippin tho since I've always wanted to go atleast once since I was 18
 
2,328
10
Joined Jan 13, 2008
Originally Posted by wanksta23

i do, it was two years ago when we both were 18

it was fun and all but really a waste of money and wont go back unless we celebrate something
Definitely a waste of money, no doubt. But a damn good time.

Some of the best people-watching venues out there. It's always a challenge to see how long I can make one beer last.
 
2,945
93
Joined Oct 8, 2004
i do, they had a lesbian show with the two baddest girls in the place. They were eating each other out in front of ur face for a dollar.
 
2,236
114
Joined Aug 10, 2009
Went freshmen year in high school

crappy phone cam, other pics are not safe for NT

It was ehh, but then maybe the day I went wasn't their best lineup.
 
1,303
63
Joined Sep 29, 2004
I remember when I barely turned 18 I blew my first check there, I loved it I wont bull *$+!. Me and my homie would go to the Body Shop after work. We eventually got cool with a chick to the point we would hang out with her. She turned us up on game on how stripper sees us. But it was the best 3 months of my young life. I still remember the dope feeling the first time I walked into the body shop.
 
21,398
6,984
Joined Dec 19, 2006
Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

i do, they had a lesbian show with the two baddest girls in the place. They were eating each other out in front of ur face for a dollar.
PICS or ducktales
 
2,735
10
Joined Jun 12, 2006
my first time was in vegas. like someone else said i couldnt justify paying for blue balls but since it was vegas i figured what the hell. i was feeling festive.
 
1,183
11
Joined Jan 29, 2008
Scores in Baltimore used to be dollar beer happy hour on Fridays. None of my boys ever had class, so we'd go just to get drunk. At that hour it was the B squad. But by the end of the happy hour, the varsity started coming in. Either it was their time or I was 15 beers deep, anybody's guess. It was good fun, but I never got a lapdance or anything. Just drank, packed lips like we were in a Skoal ad, and got table dances.
 
11,777
70
Joined Jul 15, 2006
Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i do, it was two years ago when we both were 18

it was fun and all but really a waste of money and wont go back unless we celebrate something

yeah... $50 gone in 2 hours... I'm not really trippin tho since I've always wanted to go atleast once since I was 18
$50 gone in 2 hours. consider yourself lucky.
 
5,338
218
Joined Sep 16, 2005
Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Went freshmen year in high school

crappy phone cam, other pics are not safe for NT

It was ehh, but then maybe the day I went wasn't their best lineup.
Don't you DARE send those pictures my way.
 
590
10
Joined Nov 17, 2007
yo i remember walking in but thats it, i was 19 and i woke up the next day with no boxers in shorts and a green shirt thing is i was wearing jeans and a polo shirt,asked my cuz wat happened  and he was look at the mirror went and i was covered in hickeys looked at ph and had a chic # i didnt know called the num and it was the stripper from the spot we went too talking bout she wanted more i was like wat she caught me off guard,chic was cool kept me looking fresh but cut her off when she said meet her parents no way,im 27 now and havent been in about 3yrs
 
8,857
575
Joined Apr 5, 2008
Tetsujin23 wrote:
[hr][/hr]i do, they had a lesbian show with the two baddest girls in the place. They were eating each other out in front of ur face for a dollar. And i fell in love


 
2,236
10
Joined Feb 9, 2008
Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

yo i remember walking in but thats it, i was 19 and i woke up the next day with no boxers in shorts and a green shirt thing is i was wearing jeans and a polo shirt,asked my cuz wat happened  and he was look at the mirror went and i was covered in hickeys looked at ph and had a chic # i didnt know called the num and it was the stripper from the spot we went too talking bout she wanted more i was like wat she caught me off guard,chic was cool kept me looking fresh but cut her off when she said meet her parents no way,im 27 now and havent been in about 3yrs
you sound gone right now
 
5,338
218
Joined Sep 16, 2005
Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

yo i remember walking in but thats it, i was 19 and i woke up the next day with no boxers in shorts and a green shirt thing is i was wearing jeans and a polo shirt,asked my cuz wat happened  and he was look at the mirror went and i was covered in hickeys looked at ph and had a chic # i didnt know called the num and it was the stripper from the spot we went too talking bout she wanted more i was like wat she caught me off guard,chic was cool kept me looking fresh but cut her off when she said meet her parents no way,im 27 now and havent been in about 3yrs
F+
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now