Who Remembers this Sucker Punch vol. Goodnight .......

james butler sucker punching richard grant
eek.gif

this dude is a lunatic, he actually killed max kellerman's brother. they were roommates, he beat him with a hammer when he asked to to leave. here'sthe story on that :

updated 5:20 p.m. ET, Fri., April. 7, 2006

LOS ANGELES - Boxer James Butler Jr., who fought under the moniker "The Harlem Hammer," was sentenced Wednesday to nearly 30 years in prison for thedeath of sports journalist Sam Kellerman.

Butler will also pay $17,853 in funeral expenses to Kellerman's family, $10,000 to the state's victim restitution fund and $11,882 to the owner of thevictim's apartment, which was left torched and blood-soaked after the killing, said Jane Robison, a spokeswoman for the district attorney's office.

Kellerman's body was found in his Hollywood apartment on Oct. 17, 2004, near a hammer.

The 33-year-old boxer pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter and arson as jury selection was set to begin in his trial on March 27.

Butler and Kellerman, the 29-year-old younger brother of New York-based boxing expert and ESPN Radio show host Max Kellerman, had been friends and the boxerhad been staying at the freelance writer's apartment, police said.

Prosecutors believe the attack came as Butler was having a tough time reviving his career, and was depressed about a souring relationship with his girlfriend,who was the mother of his child, Robison said.

"It's possible Mr. Kellerman asked him to move out or there was a disagreement over how long he could stay with him and it resulted in him picking upa hammer," she said. "The judge called it 'a slaughter.'"

Butler has a pro record of 20-5-0, with 12 wins by knockout. He is best known for sucker-punching opponent Richard Grant in November 2001 after losing acharity bout in New York.

i remember catching that fight cause there was nothing on tv that night. he cracked grant and broke his jaw
smh.gif

i can't front i did laugh when it happened
laugh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
at sucker punches

not man enough to go head up? but cowardly enough to swing when someone is not looking
smh.gif

I can somewhat tolerate sports related violence, but I won't be party to glorifying all violence. I've removed the posts with the knockout on thestreet.

Dude looks like Stephen Jackson, Roger Mason and Chris Bosh had a threesome and made a kid.

wow didnt know about either,
damn bum to slaughter his "friend" when he was living at his place

Back
Top Bottom