"Who said that?" © Wale

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy
agreed,
only "dirt" I see on him is that he shouts out DC, DMV and gets no love there, eh, who cares, most artists do this until they get big and fool everyone
laugh.gif

I respect the DC heads in here but it just comes off as some "crabs in the bucket" stuff, let him rep w/e he wants
laugh.gif

Like I said...only a few %%+++$ (MyT, Harm) in here got LEGIT issues with dude...the rest are just hopping on.

honestly theres no winning with you guys, if wale didnt do anything yall would be saying wale got %@+!@$! out by some chubby white dude

and now that he did something yall are saying he thinks hes tough cause he slapped the hat off some white kid
....who is gonna say wale got herbed for not jumping in the crowd cause ONE guy said get off the stage?
roll.gif

And wow @ everyone in VA having a neg Wale' story...myself included...this aint an isolated incident son is just a @+%+
laugh.gif

I'm a fan of his music and I state that all the time but y'all be riding dude pine like y'all are with child. As a human is very corny!

Is what it is though

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

agreed,
only "dirt" I see on him is that he shouts out DC, DMV and gets no love there, eh, who cares, most artists do this until they get big and fool everyone
laugh.gif

I respect the DC heads in here but it just comes off as some "crabs in the bucket" stuff, let him rep w/e he wants
laugh.gif

Like I said...only a few %%+++$ (MyT, Harm) in here got LEGIT issues with dude...the rest are just hopping on.
basically.

a few people here actually have personal problems with dude... everyone else just wants to diss him because he posts here
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

damn this DMV, Bmore and all that talk is confusing. All of it seem the same to me
laugh.gif

I've lived in both metro areas, and quite frankly, they're the same damn city.
laugh.gif

Man you lived in both metro areas...you ain't live in both cities...ol Wale ++# %#*#$
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

honestly theres no winning with you guys, if wale didnt do anything yall would be saying wale got %@+!@$! out by some chubby white dude

and now that he did something yall are saying he thinks hes tough cause he slapped the hat off some white kid
....who is gonna say wale got herbed for not jumping in the crowd cause ONE guy said get off the stage?
roll.gif
NTers ...

& you know this Robby , don't even front with it .
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

roll.gif
NTers ...

laugh.gif

No they wouldnt...

who would really care? ___'s do that at shows all the time.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

roll.gif
NTers ...

laugh.gif
No now youre gassing it to make a point
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Absolutely NO ONE is gonna go "aiyo Wale' is %+* cause he aint dive in the crowd cause dude said get off stage"...Kneesh be serious now...I knowyou like to say ridiculous +!$% for fun but you should stop it now as your hometown hero would say...

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Annapolis FTW!
Noooooo!!!, just a whole bunch of uppity people and their "boat culture"....a wack downtown with nothin to do....and one dirty a$5President St with a whole bunch of old drunks and base heads!...
roll.gif

Annapolis court house judges....FTW...
pimp.gif
, thasts it! they prettydecent.....i beat my case momma!!!!!!!!!!

btw....Kings Square Apt's....Two5....i know about'cha boy...i see you Wale..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

y u dont ever put on Two5 or Kentland?!?!?!?!?

"Zoooooooooooo!"

bammas must got me confused cuz i don't have any hate for the man..and i support his music.

i don't support certain things he does, and especially when i know a few people involved in the situation...but never not one time can anybody say i,"hated" on Wale or had a "crab in the barrel mentality"...get real.

so pretty much, i'm here for the jokes. if i see somethin' funny, i'll laugh...along with a few others from the area. we are allowed to commentbecause this hits close to home for a lot of people involved. some of y'all who ain't from here don't get it..while some do.

All those going back and forth...swap BBMs.

This thread has gotten outta control.

My-T, you know good and well Bmore is not the same as DC.

Did Wale even post in here yet??? Usually he responds to NT when you down talk him, he real sensitive. Him smacking off someone hat and throwing a CarmeloAnthony punch is not a good look for his career

Back
Top Bottom