"Who said that?" © Wale

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by rufusmac23

lame...cuz spazzin out on a chubby teenage hypebeast.....minus 10 street cred points...wholetime while i don't listen to him like that i hope he succeeds
because besides blu i think he has the most talent outta all the freshmen(which really isn't saying alot) and im a home team type guy, mo county
included
laugh.gif
....i just dont understand how he's not doing numbers and
got a single out with the biggest pop star in the world right now
roll.gif
it funny how drake schooled all the freshman class in xxl...no bs...he came out of nowhere and sh___t on them......

dude got more hype then all them combine....

im might get flamed but i think drake is far better than wale.... imo so far gone is better then wale's whole catalog ....and i dont even like drake like that...

but thats just me.

no....so far gone is almost a full fledged r&b mixtape....so compare drake to some r&b singers....

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I'm lost like $+#+ too...

And I hope that's not how all DC !*$@%@ act....

Swing ona *$!*% for saying get off the stage?!
laugh.gif

Getting the crowd to scream a hater chant wasn't enough?

That sad as hell son...

Matter of Fact I KNOW that's not how all DC !*$@%@ act...

But then again Whale not from DC right?
I didn't wanna comment on that lame %+%$ son said about D.C. either
roll.gif

that's not "cool" thats lame as hell...and i know PLENTY DC cats...they would not twitter fight, say on camera internet hate makes them want to fight, and overall just be lame....just becuase they are in the "public eye"

Isn't son from Largo?
ohwell.gif
"the only wale from my hood tints windows"
son aint from here....he mo county

lame...cuz spazzin out on a chubby teenage hypebeast.....minus 10 street cred points...wholetime while i don't listen to him like that i hope he succeeds because besides blu i think he has the most talent outta all the freshmen(which really isn't saying alot) and im a home team type guy, mo county included
laugh.gif
....i just dont understand how he's not doing numbers and got a single out with the biggest pop star in the world right now
roll.gif
it funny how drake schooled all the freshman class in xxl...no bs...he came out of nowhere and sh___t on them......

im might get flamed but i think drake is far better than wale.... imo so far gone is better then wale's whole catalog ....and i dont even like drake like that...

but thats just me.
we talking about the Drake who "freestyled" by reading off a blackberry?
the same Drake who is a glorified R&B singer?

outta here with that, homie...

Originally Posted by r0yalty

lame...cuz spazzin out on a chubby teenage hypebeast.....minus 10 street cred points...wholetime while i don't listen to him like that i hope he succeeds because besides blu i think he has the most talent outta all the freshmen(which really isn't saying alot) and im a home team type guy, mo county included
laugh.gif
....i just dont understand how he's not doing numbers and got a single out with the biggest pop star in the world right now
roll.gif

but thats just me.
Nobody mentioned Drake until you opened your groupie mouth. This not even about any of the Freshman. It's about how Wale reacted in a concert. Why would you even bring Drake up?
indifferent.gif

if you read the post i quoted it said the freshman class....i voiced my opinion.

pull your skirt down homie... and get of wales ball

HARMCITY45 wrote:

laugh.gif

That sad as hell son...

roll.gif

that's not "cool" thats lame as hell...and i know PLENTY DC cats...they would not twitter fight, say on camera internet hate makes them want to
fight, and overall just be lame....just becuase they are in the "public eye"

Isn't son from Largo?
ohwell.gif

yo dc people fill me in about mo county....my roommate from there and he be basically saying he got all this money cause he from mo county...personally i dontcare but its just funny how he always try to 1 up me and my other roommate

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

yo dc people fill me in about mo county....my roommate from there and he be basically saying he got all this money cause he from mo county...personally i dont care but its just funny how he always try to 1 up me and my other roommate
http://en.wikipedia.org/w...tgomery_County,_Maryland
As of 2008, Montgomery County is the second richest county per capita in the State of Maryland and 8th richest in the nation, with a median household income of $87,624.[sup][5][/sup]

yo dc people fill me in about mo county....my roommate from there and he be basically saying he got all this money cause he from mo county...personally i dont care but its just funny how he always try to 1 up me and my other roommate

Montgomery County is like the suburbs of DC... its one of the wealthiest counties in the US.

basically what you get in most parts of MoCo is cats who live in places like Silver Spring trying to rep DC while mommy and daddy make 200k a year.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

HARMCITY45 wrote:

laugh.gif

That sad as hell son...

roll.gif

that's not "cool" thats lame as hell...and i know PLENTY DC cats...they would not twitter fight, say on camera internet hate makes them want to
fight, and overall just be lame....just becuase they are in the "public eye"

Isn't son from Largo?
ohwell.gif

yo dc people fill me in about mo county....my roommate from there and he be basically saying he got all this money cause he from mo county...personally i dont care but its just funny how he always try to 1 up me and my other

affluent county that borders dc and pg

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Montgomery County is like the suburbs of DC... its one of the wealthiest counties in the US.

basically what you get in most parts of MoCo is cats who live in places like Silver Spring trying to rep DC while mommy and daddy make 200k a year.

got ya

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

thats pretty much it....some parts do border dc though

only times we say we from dc is when we go out of town...it's becuase when we mention we are from Maryland they automatically think bmore....

we relate more to dc than to bmore....so to aviod all theat .... people just say dc....

but if you from the dmv...you cant say that....

Wale that tints windows went to school with my brother, lol. With that being said, I need to hit him up for some graphite tint.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

This speaks to the integrity of this entire thread, good day sirs and gents.

Dude is def. from Largo.

I feel like yall def. took this situation too OD... yea it was funny and stupid but this forum is the only people talking about it because yall know he readsthe posts and your words can directly effect him.

So at the end of the day.. it doesnt really matter. just some laughs.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Dude is def. from Largo.

I feel like yall def. took this situation too OD... yea it was funny and stupid but this forum is the only people talking about it because yall know he reads the posts and your words can directly effect him.

So at the end of the day.. it doesnt really matter. just some laughs.
roll.gif

he really isn't.....trust me, someone born and raised there....anybody can would tell u that
roll.gif
and yeah of course some people were oc with some comments but in general mostpeople just commented on a public figure on how lame and phony the situation was....and how doesn't it matter????son obviously didn't feel that way

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

@ the end of the day we all know Wale wouldn't try no ++@# like that on a regular hood dude's...

Wale gotta check his temper. You in the entertainment world bro, this is part of the game, stop *****ing. Things like this are gonna happen all the time. This is what you signed up for...

Thats what I'm saying, Wale aint hardbody but dude was tryna act like he bodies people in the street.

I woulda slapped the #%%+ outta Wale if he tried me, dude aint even worth a closed fist hit.

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Wale from Gaithersburg, MD. son went to Quince Orchard High School

i knew that was coming. lol

Me too my cuzzo knew dude he went to school out there... Watkins Mill I think... He told me Wale went to Quince Orchard...

This thread is
smh.gif
grown +*! men bickering like females

I agree wale needs to check his temper, dude apologized and that's the end of it

For some dudes too hate wale so much as soon as a thread pops up with his name in it they the first ones to post
I never understoood that, its like "oh %%*% there goes a wale thread let me say something" that's groupie to me got dudes hitting refresh to seehow many laughs they get.

This thread is
smh.gif
grown %$@ men bickering like females

I agree wale needs to check his temper, dude apologized and that's the end of it

For some dudes too hate wale so much as soon as a thread pops up with his name in it they the first ones to post
I never understoood that, its like "oh *$@* there goes a wale thread let me say something" that's groupie to me got dudes hitting refresh to seehow many laughs they get.

If you don't have personal problems with dude express them when you see him, arguing on a forum isn't going to solve anything.

Back
Top Bottom