Who wishes air-jordans.com was updated?

i think its great how it is. I just use it for legit checks on ebay. It would be a lot more of a pain if it had all the new releases cluttering it.

this was the first site i found that taught me a lot about Js back when i started early 2000s, i sat there and read the stories for each one straight thru andwas hooked.

memories...

i never go to that site anyways so i could really care less if they update there site on a regular basis. you can get your information from plenty of otherwebsites

I think the collectors that have been collecting longer appreciate this site more because when I first got into the game this site was the truth and I alwaysused it for legit checks. I remember when Jrose would ask us to take certain pics of our shoes so that the owner of that site could update it. Its still in myfavorites and hopefully one day it'll be updated.

i used to love this site. When i was first starting to collect it gave me tons of knowledge on older sneakers

i stil use that site to compare inside tags for older shoes that im trying to Legit Check.

Originally Posted by R3tro 3

Wonder Why they havent Updated but I Wish they would....

i don't blame the guy. dude quit while he was ahead... before jordan brand started becoming trash
eyes.gif

it was a great site for info back in the day...
but it had an outdated look and functionality way back when... so i'd like to see a different air-jordans.com site.

Back
Top Bottom