Who's the bigger fraud Vol. PP's wheelchair or Rudy's stretcher

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

He stayed overnight at the hospital and missed like two games.
Over a bruise

Not to mention he stayed down like somebody hit him close range with a shotty delaying the game for about 10 minutes.

paul-pierce-jersey.jpg

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Don't make me quote myself from the dunk contest threads where I rode Rudy's d, no h even though that was extremely h, and said dude was severely shafted for his dunk. Rudy's the homie

This thread is ******ed.

It's not like Rudy had a choice of being stretchered off or not. Once a player is lying down for that long, doctors usually stretcher them out forprecautionary reasons. He missed 2 games after the foul so I dont think he was faking it.

I'd also like to know how D-Wade is a fraud. He actually dislocated his shoulder...that thing hurts like a +*%+%.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This thread is ******ed.

It's not like Rudy had a choice of being stretchered off or not. Once a player is lying down for that long, doctors usually stretcher them out for precautionary reasons. He missed 2 games after the foul so I dont think he was faking it.

I'd also like to know how D-Wade is a fraud. He actually dislocated his shoulder...that thing hurts like a +*%+%.
That doesn't mean he couldn't walk off the court.

To answer the op's question. Rudy, he wasn't even hit that hard.

laugh.gif
at the pics

ima have to go with Pierce because of how he ran out of the locker room 10 minutes later like he was entering the ring in a royal rumble match
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This thread is ******ed.

It's not like Rudy had a choice of being stretchered off or not. Once a player is lying down for that long, doctors usually stretcher them out for precautionary reasons. He missed 2 games after the foul so I dont think he was faking it.

Hey some people handle their "injuries" differently, I understand that.

When Crash suffers some broken ribs and collapsed lungs, he walked it off.

When Rudy suffers a bruise the game stops for 10 minutes and they call out the stretcher.

When PP twists his knee he acts like somebody shot his mom and they bring out the chair.

Different levels of pain thresholds I suppose, bottom line is both the guys in the thread title suffered no injuries.. required no surgeries.

SMH at the Wade hate I agree. That man actually was pretty banged up.

Well Rudy missed some games because of that so ill say Paul. That *%*$ is still funny

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

laugh.gif
at the pics

ima have to go with Pierce because of how he ran out of the locker room 10 minutes later like he was entering the ring in a royal rumble match
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no fraud between the 2 imo, i still don't get why some people react to Pierce's injury as a fraud because first of all it would not give the celticsany leverage against LA if he staged the whole thing, if i remember correctly pierce was on a 7-0 or something scoring spree at that time vs the lakers whenthe injury happened and at the magnitude of that game to stage an injury when he was the only celtics making plays to tie up the score or at least get thecelts within striking distance with the lakers.

regarding rudy's case, i just think it was more of a precuationary thing with the EMT, and besides he took a nasty spill and somting would have hurtanyway, it doesn't mean he had to be carried away on a stretcher but they did it for precautionary reasons. and i know people will say wallace injury withthe ribs was more painful and all but pain is subjective anyway.

Rudy Fernadez. what a girl, that wasnt bad

shouldve stood up and straightened out his skirt

heres another clip of fernandez falling... for those who think that it wasnt a bad fall.

check 2:57 mark. even farmar knew that it was a bad fall.

Back
Top Bottom