Who's the Wackest NT Rapper ?

is taj gibson mayor?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at all the e-hate for TIME. He actually makes decent music IMO.

I listen to Jewels, Illi, and Dom regularly, I need to get up on some of the other artist on here, though. But from what I heard, there's not really a "wack" rapper on NT...

I dont keep up with most NT rappers but from the ones I've heard, I'd have to say Kneesh followed closely by Wes.

I dont keep up with most NT rappers but from the ones I've heard, I'd have to say Kneesh followed closely by Wes.

hilarious, with you being from Chicago i can understand why you are trying to defend Jewels, but his raps and your jokes are still corny. 

hilarious, with you being from Chicago i can understand why you are trying to defend Jewels, but his raps and your jokes are still corny. 

like they made Cadillac Catera starting late 90's, im not Byron, maybe if you used another vehicle reference it would of been comical but you didnt so....No.

like they made Cadillac Catera starting late 90's, im not Byron, maybe if you used another vehicle reference it would of been comical but you didnt so....No.

I don't think NT really effs with me musically haha. It's not like I put out any solo projects, or even a Scholars project since '09, but I was featured on the mixtapes of my 58s brethren. My tape, Shorthand Legend, will drop 5.11.11, and The 58s album will drop 4.4.11. I'll post both here. Until then, don't forget to eat your vegables.

I don't think NT really effs with me musically haha. It's not like I put out any solo projects, or even a Scholars project since '09, but I was featured on the mixtapes of my 58s brethren. My tape, Shorthand Legend, will drop 5.11.11, and The 58s album will drop 4.4.11. I'll post both here. Until then, don't forget to eat your vegables.

My favorite project: Wale - 100 Miles and Running

My favorite rapper: Dom Kennedy

Best rapper: G.o.D. Jewels

I need to spend more time with Illi's stuff. I got both Inhale Pt. 1 and 2 and just never really got around to giving them the time they deserve. I know he's nice though and "Stress" was absolutely my *$*% Sophomore year of college.

The above are the only "NT rappers" I think of as artist first. I'm on the lookout for a few others though, just too much music not enough time.

On some real *$*% though, from someone who truly loves music more than just about anything else in the world, I have nothing but the utmost respect for all the NT rappers that take their craft seriously. 

My favorite project: Wale - 100 Miles and Running

My favorite rapper: Dom Kennedy

Best rapper: G.o.D. Jewels

I need to spend more time with Illi's stuff. I got both Inhale Pt. 1 and 2 and just never really got around to giving them the time they deserve. I know he's nice though and "Stress" was absolutely my *$*% Sophomore year of college.

The above are the only "NT rappers" I think of as artist first. I'm on the lookout for a few others though, just too much music not enough time.

On some real *$*% though, from someone who truly loves music more than just about anything else in the world, I have nothing but the utmost respect for all the NT rappers that take their craft seriously. 

Back
Top Bottom