Who's the Wackest NT Rapper ?

Who the ++%+ is Taj Gibson
roll.gif

Why are cats amping it. I simply gave my opinion. It's not like I'm saying son should quit rapping. Ya'll say way worse on Twitter.

Why are cats amping it. I simply gave my opinion. It's not like I'm saying son should quit rapping. Ya'll say way worse on Twitter.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

My favorite project: Wale - 100 Miles and Running

My favorite rapper: Dom Kennedy

Best rapper: G.o.D. Jewels

I need to spend more time with Illi's stuff. I got both Inhale Pt. 1 and 2 and just never really got around to giving them the time they deserve. I know he's nice though and "Stress" was absolutely my *$*% Sophomore year of college.

The above are the only "NT rappers" I think of as artist first. I'm on the lookout for a few others though, just too much music not enough time.

On some real *$*% though, from someone who truly loves music more than just about anything else in the world, I have nothing but the utmost respect for all the NT rappers that take their craft seriously. 
skip 1 and 2...you never heard pt.3?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

My favorite project: Wale - 100 Miles and Running

My favorite rapper: Dom Kennedy

Best rapper: G.o.D. Jewels

I need to spend more time with Illi's stuff. I got both Inhale Pt. 1 and 2 and just never really got around to giving them the time they deserve. I know he's nice though and "Stress" was absolutely my *$*% Sophomore year of college.

The above are the only "NT rappers" I think of as artist first. I'm on the lookout for a few others though, just too much music not enough time.

On some real *$*% though, from someone who truly loves music more than just about anything else in the world, I have nothing but the utmost respect for all the NT rappers that take their craft seriously. 

Since dudes is praising more than saying who's whack I'll mos def give props to Cashmere D and Floz. Any track they feature on they make it better. Floz becoming one of my fav dudes to hear a song from on here right behind Illi.

Been waiting on Prima's tape #TRAYB
pimp.gif

And it's not that Time can't rap, it was just more me ranking him among ther NT dudes that have released a lot of material on here looking for feedback. If Time made songs more like Living, Yes I, What U Talking About, Where Will You Go, Always Strapped, and Feel Me I'd probably like his music more instead of the other stuff on OG.

Plenty other dope dudes not mentioned like Mr. Jefferson, Wize, Pharoah, SRG(Young Black Hippie), The Wordsmith and especially Hi-Jynx but they all just got 1 tape as far as I know
nerd.gif

Since dudes is praising more than saying who's whack I'll mos def give props to Cashmere D and Floz. Any track they feature on they make it better. Floz becoming one of my fav dudes to hear a song from on here right behind Illi.

Been waiting on Prima's tape #TRAYB
pimp.gif

And it's not that Time can't rap, it was just more me ranking him among ther NT dudes that have released a lot of material on here looking for feedback. If Time made songs more like Living, Yes I, What U Talking About, Where Will You Go, Always Strapped, and Feel Me I'd probably like his music more instead of the other stuff on OG.

Plenty other dope dudes not mentioned like Mr. Jefferson, Wize, Pharoah, SRG(Young Black Hippie), The Wordsmith and especially Hi-Jynx but they all just got 1 tape as far as I know
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Nah, that's exactly what I'm talking about, smh at me for not even knowing it's been out. DLing now off your site.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Nah, that's exactly what I'm talking about, smh at me for not even knowing it's been out. DLing now off your site.

TEE HEE @ Dom being an NT Rapper.....son is never here and hasnt been here consistently for ages...nor has he acknowledged NT in just as long...who knows why...but thats reality.

TEE HEE @ Dom being an NT Rapper.....son is never here and hasnt been here consistently for ages...nor has he acknowledged NT in just as long...who knows why...but thats reality.

/\ I consider him one because I personally found out about DOM after he himself posted that vid on here a few years ago.

If there's anyone I don't consider an "NT" rapper it's Wale. He just posts here. not once has he promoted his music.

/\ I consider him one because I personally found out about DOM after he himself posted that vid on here a few years ago.

If there's anyone I don't consider an "NT" rapper it's Wale. He just posts here. not once has he promoted his music.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom