Who's your breakout NBA player for 2009-2010?

Since I watched Rondo so much and how much better he got I would take him. I think nextyear could be bigger

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by bangtcg

there_will_be_blood_still.jpg
WHO?
figure it out
wink.gif

ohhh !%$% how can i forget my man...

51415ae7a3cb145f90958d760a15dedaae4dd2c.jpg
1da25e9e2aa7ecb91065b29fb98db993b6253af.gif

ROOOOOOOOSTERR!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

he will be a starter next year prob and one of the Knicks best players coming back from surgery (him and ILL Will will be 2 tall wngmen to be reckoned withwith hopefully Nasty Nate running the point
pimp.gif
)

and just a thought right here but what if the Thunder win the lotto and take Griffin and they have a starting 5 of...

PG- Westbrook
SG- Durant
SF- Green
PF- Griffin
C- Kristic/Collison

i mean seriously can you have a younger and more bigger/athletic/beastly lineup than that
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

In all seriousness, Andrea was playing very well at the end of the season. I think hes going to continue during the 09/10 season.

Other than my team though, Farmar... idk why, but I think hes going to get a chance to shine next year.

Courtney Lee
Jason Thompson
Spencer Hawes
And Kevin Martin will avg 27 ppg and make a run at an All-Star appearance

^^^^so im guessing everyone believes next year he will finally do something besides shoot 15-18 ft jumpers.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

michael-beasley-miami-heat.jpg

jb-nba.jpg
god I wanted to say bayless but I just don't think he's going to get any PT again next year. It sucks because he's a beast.

Exactly what I was going to say, but dude gets buried on that Portland bench. I just hope he gets some meaningful burn next season.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

In all seriousness, Andrea was playing very well at the end of the season. I think hes going to continue during the 09/10 season.

Other than my team though, Farmar... idk why, but I think hes going to get a chance to shine next year.

i don't think he'll get that chance in LA though. maybe somewhere else. his playing style does not suit LA it seems.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Breakout? I'd go with Juwan Howard.
ummmmmmmm...wait what?

If the Kings get Rubio I think Kevin Martin and Spencer Hawes are set to go off. Also, my man Speights

c4s_speights021709_56858d.jpg

On a side note...damn Spencer Hawes really looks like Michael Phelps

spencerhawesrage.jpeg

If the Wizards make him the primary option I give you ....Tough Juice

1170432715_3905.jpg

My man Spence had a solid year last season, Kings could get the 8th seed next year if they pick up a PG

spencer-hawes3.jpg

Will eventually overtake Iggy in Philly

Oh %*%$, how could I forget this man....

nicolas-batum.jpg

Might have to add him to the 2011 list with Javele though.

Back
Top Bottom