Why all the love for the Penny 1/2 cents and no love for Jordan Spiz'ikes?

because they arent cement with patent leather and arent heavy and u can really ball in them which both shoes are suppose to be mad for

since I retired from the shoe game I've notice that nike not jb is startin to bring out some real HEAT and retro from 98 while JB is coming out withspizike and other frankenstein shoes

yea, I don't get this either. but then again I am not a foamhead. I actually like both but I'm not a fan of bright blue shoes.

Spiz'ikes in certain colors are
pimp.gif
IMO.

I don't consider myself a "Jordan-Head" or "sneakerhead" or anything like that... just a guy who only wears Air Jordans. With thatsaid, I would NEVER spend triple digits on ANY shoe that is NOT an Air Jordan EXCEPT for the Penny Foams... these 1/2 Cents are worth just that much to me...I've got 3 color Spizikes and love them all and never bothered with the fact that 90% of NT bashes them every release... when I'm done with my Jordancollection, I'll get the Penny line.... but these 1/2 cent WILL NOT find their way into my home EVER....
smokin.gif

1/2 Cents>>>Spizikes

Both not bad, but the Penny's just look like a more smoother shoe that flows together.
Spizikes look like a mess.

I personally love spizikes, but they aren't the most comfortable shoe. Half cents are an actual shoe you can ball in. To each their own, I don't hatefusions some are done nice. Some are done great like 1\2 cents.

Originally Posted by blco02

The 1st colorway of the Spiz'ikes were hyped also.

But then they dropped them in tons of dumb colorways. If the same thing is done with the 1/2 cent, people will turn on them also.

nicely said

i like em both.. i would prefer the 1/2 cents though because they are blended better

I don't know, but I love my spikes..all of em.. i actually like some of the colorways, although some are wack they still get it in

basically the penny's look like a penny shoe. the spizike doesnt really look like something brand jordan "would have" produced AT THE TIME butreally i own a pair of spizikes and love them but wen i get my hands on a pair of penny's at a lower price imma cop super fast

had to order my penny's on ebay, seems no store got them in minnesota. $260 shipped doesnt seem too bad, not for display, these will be worn ! I woremy cement spiz'ikes all last summer, nothing but respect for the spike's as well. They shine on your feet!

Back
Top Bottom