why cant i get enough of ASIAN WOMEN..young and old. Something about them!

brooo, there's a lot of dope Asians by that way
pimp.gif
I went to the beach a few months ago.

By the Rose Bowl, near The Gamble house where they filmed Back To The Future
there might be..true...but have you successfully got in it  with one by just approaching her? You know how Asians are in LA bro.

brooo, there's a lot of dope Asians by that way
pimp.gif
I went to the beach a few months ago.

By the Rose Bowl, near The Gamble house where they filmed Back To The Future
nthat.gif
Had a Filipino girl told me once that she sees ghost..i smashed and she start telling me a ghost was following us...i was like
indifferent.gif
...this *** crazy!

Yeah asian girls are definitely not going after latino dudes over black dudes. The south asians seem to be the one's that go for the black dudes.

well now that its settled that asian chicks like black guys more than latinos next subject is what city has the best asians :lol: my vote goes to

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
well now that its settled that asian chicks like black guys more than latinos next subject is what state has the best asians :lol: my vote goes to

CALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No. Seattle is the god damn gateway to asia

Speak for yourself. I got creeped out reading this post
laugh.gif

I see and treat them like any other race of girl I've been with. My best relationship was with an Asian chick and I used to forget that she was Asian. I was initially attracted to her because she was very pretty, yeah, but then her personality was even better than her physical appearance.

I go after attractive women. Doesn't matter race.
Props to you bro.

I didn't mean to make a general statement. I apologize to those who I may have offended with how it read, it does seem ignorant. I guess my point wasn't really from a race thing, more from a culture thing. Asian American women versus Asia born women who immigrated to the US are very different. The context of my original statement was regarding the later. 

I guess it's environment. I live in the Silicon Valley, so yeah, it's A LOT OF dudes in general here, working  in tech, a lot of very intelligent, hard working but socially ******ed nerdy dudes who lack any game at all. 

You see them date a lot of asians because the types of asians they date are submissive and are also socially handicapped due to these asian women are usually immigrants who did not grow up in America. They also see dating a "white guy" as climbing the social ladder in America and helping them distance themselves from their "fobby" roots. So you have an socially awkward white guy with an Asian fetish and a socially submissive Asian immigrant looking to move up in society. It makes for awkardness. Maybe it's because my roomate is in one right now?

This isn't true for ALL interracial relationships though. I should have said, outside of the above, you got a lot of cool people of different races dating. White/black/asian whatever. Typically when both are coming from the same culture, race is then irrelevant (white dude who grew up in america, dating an asian woman who grew up in america, etc.)

Again, don't mean to generalize, I'm sure there are relationships between white nerdy dudes and the fobbiest of asian women that are beautiful, successful relationships, I'm just speaking from the perspective of someone living in the Silicon Valley, an interesting place to be. 

Last edited:
I live in the one of the biggest areas of interracial dating and largest populations of Hispanics in the country and I never see Hispanic dudes with Asian chicks.

I think dude is confusing Filipinos with Latinos :lol:

And Cali is more of a gateway to Asia than Seattle. Historically and in the present (SF)

brooo, there's a lot of dope Asians by that way :pimp: I went to the beach a few months ago.

By the Rose Bowl, near The Gamble house where they filmed Back To The Future :nthat:

Had a Filipino girl told me once that she sees ghost..i smashed and she start telling me a ghost was following us...i was like :stoneface: ...this *** crazy!

My kinda chick! To piggie back of the girl nickname thread, her nickname would def be 6th sense

Damn, where the hell ya'll live? :lol:

Finding an asian chick in PG is like finding a weedle in viridian forest.
dont lie to these dudes bruh

MoCo/Nova. 

You guys need to venture into the Fort Washington area.

Philipino's are down here, Thai/Viet/etc are up there.

Depends on what kind you are looking for.

My pokedex is mean bruh. I know all the locations.

Last edited:

Props to you bro.

I didn't mean to make a general statement. I apologize to those who I may have offended with how it read, it does seem ignorant. I guess my point wasn't really from a race thing, more from a culture thing. Asian American women versus Asia born women who immigrated to the US are very different. The context of my original statement was regarding the later. 

I guess it's environment. I live in the Silicon Valley, so yeah, it's A LOT OF dudes in general here, working  in tech, a lot of very intelligent, hard working but socially ******ed nerdy dudes who lack any game at all. 

You see them date a lot of asians because the types of asians they date are submissive and are also socially handicapped due to these asian women are usually immigrants who did not grow up in America. They also see dating a "white guy" as climbing the social ladder in America and helping them distance themselves from their "fobby" roots. So you have an socially awkward white guy with an Asian fetish and a socially submissive Asian immigrant looking to move up in society. It makes for awkardness. Maybe it's because my roomate is in one right now?

This isn't true for ALL interracial relationships though. I should have said, outside of the above, you got a lot of cool people of different races dating. White/black/asian whatever. Typically when both are coming from the same culture, race is then irrelevant (white dude who grew up in america, dating an asian woman who grew up in america, etc.)

Again, don't mean to generalize, I'm sure there are relationships between white nerdy dudes and the fobbiest of asian women that are beautiful, successful relationships, I'm just speaking from the perspective of someone living in the Silicon Valley, an interesting place to be. 
I agree. But i been to san jose and it is alot of interracial dating there. Everyone is open from what i saw. The thing about Asians dating white dude for a social ladder is nothing new. It has been accepted for years. Even more then a black dude dating a white women. Asian have been called the model minority which in my opinion is stupid. But then again if you go anywhere in the hood in LA there is a swapmeat and its running by Koreans making money of blacks and Spanish. I guess its a double standard for them. They can do stuff other races aren't allowed too 

well now that its settled that asian chicks like black guys more than latinos next subject is what city has the best asians
laugh.gif
my vote goes to

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THE BAY AND LA hands down!!!

[QUOTE url="/t/574147/why-cant-i-get-enough-of-asian-women-young-and-old-something-about-them/60#post_19064393"]
Asian's are everywhere in Seattle. I been with a Cambodian for 3+ years. Love her to death. :wow:

pic? lol
[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom