Why Did the Flinstones...

How is the kid with the upside down face from family guy is alive? His skull is upside down, doesn't that mean his brain is in his neck? How does heeat?

freak_tn.jpg

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Is Bonnie on Family Guy ever going to have that baby?
she had it earlier this year
she beat up stewie
i might be wring but i remember her having the baby in one episode
they might have acted like that never happened and put it back in though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

How is the kid with the upside down face from family guy is alive? His skull is upside down, doesn't that mean his brain is in his neck? How does he eat?

freak_tn.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
I love this thread.

Originally Posted by cberr

If Coyote has enough money to build all those traps to catch the road runner why can he just buy dinner?

Looks like somebody here has never tasted road-runner meat (no'mo) before. If you had, you would know why that Coyote was fiendin'

F____ delicious.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Did they ever show Dr. Claw's face on Inspector Gadget?
From what I read they never revealed his face during the show's existence. But they did release a action figure that reveals his face.

Drumroll please!!! [+]
claw%202.jpg

Link: "I'll get you next time Gadget"

For those that have seen Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law:

Does Harvey Ever get that thing that the hippo sent him? does anyone ever get the things that the hippo sends them?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Does Harvey Ever get that thing that the hippo sent him? does anyone ever get the things that the hippo sends them?
laugh.gif
Another good question.

Originally Posted by SamB

From doug, skeeter and that rich blue (aka black) girl who always got a attitude are black straight up. This guy doug is a simp tho, he still hasn't gotten any play from Patty. Takes a huge L for that my man

Du- Du- Du- Du-Du- Du da - Du

why did it take Goku like 4 episodes to form a spirit bomb? I mean come on now

Why couldn't Doug just move on? I swear some DBZ episodes were dragged out.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Diego

How come Donald Duck never wore any pants, but any time he would come out the shower he would have a towel wrapped around his waist?
Because Donald wore skin tight transparent pants.
You saying he was a Kanye fan?
*DEAD*

laugh.gif

how did goku and others got extremely strong after each battle but when they fight it always looks the same

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

On Hey Arnold, what did they call stoop kid after he stopped being afraid to leave the stoop?

gooood one. but i think they still called him stoop kid because he still loved being there.

Originally Posted by rjones416

why is bart simpson still in ms. krabappels class after all these years?

2classphones.jpg
That is so true, kids/people can't do simple math without pulling out the calculator these days.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif
Another good question.

Back
Top Bottom