why Do I fall in Love with chicks that let me hit it raw

Originally Posted by StuntHard

i smash a chick raw on the regular, but she's the only woman i have smashed raw since i was hospitalized.

i figure with all the blood tests and bactrim i had, doctors woulda found an STD by now if i had one.

the chick i smash gives me no reason to think she'd be smashing multiple ppl raw, because she's a homebody, and alot of our time is accounted for by each other.

with this being said, i acknowledge the fact that i could still catch something.

on another note, i fap so much that i can't bust off vaginal sex, condom or no condom.

when i smash ol' girl, i'm smashing just for her to get off. once she nuts, i either get some dome or just go to sleep.

not just regular dome either. i have to fap in her mouth, so it's not even dome, technically, it's just assisted fapping.

smh, ive told yall worse...

**logs off**
laugh.gif
 do you even have anymore secrets?

i smash a chick raw on the regular, but she's the only woman i have smashed raw since i was hospitalized.

i figure with all the blood tests and bactrim i had, doctors woulda found an STD by now if i had one.

the chick i smash gives me no reason to think she'd be smashing multiple ppl raw, because she's a homebody, and alot of our time is accounted for by each other.

with this being said, i acknowledge the fact that i could still catch something.

on another note, i fap so much that i can't bust off vaginal sex, condom or no condom.

when i smash ol' girl, i'm smashing just for her to get off. once she nuts, i either get some dome or just go to sleep.

not just regular dome either. i have to fap in her mouth, so it's not even dome, technically, it's just assisted fapping.

**logs off**
laugh.gif
 do you even have anymore secrets?

Talk about Russian roulette with your sword ,But on some G %!$*
I can't front I felt like I was in Heaven every stroke W/o the condom on nice peaceful place all warm with no worries for the time being
Especially if they got that tight nice wet vag aaahhh mmaannn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Talk about Russian roulette with your sword ,But on some G %!$*
I can't front I felt like I was in Heaven every stroke W/o the condom on nice peaceful place all warm with no worries for the time being
Especially if they got that tight nice wet vag aaahhh mmaannn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i aint gonna lie when i feel like im gonna finish quick i think about brian scalabrine defending vince carter.

so i can take my mind off of it.

in some of the early match ups last season doc was on some other %%% and he put scal on vince whenever we played the magic

and i had money on that game,so once i saw that match up i knew we were gonna lose and felt
frown.gif

so after watchin one of those games i was gettin it in and i had to take my mind off it,so i was thinkin bout that and it helped,and now i do it all the time
30t6p3b.gif

that or just general basketball strategy

true story

i aint gonna lie when i feel like im gonna finish quick i think about brian scalabrine defending vince carter.

so i can take my mind off of it.

in some of the early match ups last season doc was on some other %%% and he put scal on vince whenever we played the magic

and i had money on that game,so once i saw that match up i knew we were gonna lose and felt
frown.gif

so after watchin one of those games i was gettin it in and i had to take my mind off it,so i was thinkin bout that and it helped,and now i do it all the time
30t6p3b.gif

that or just general basketball strategy

true story

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Diego

Howd you get wifi on your death bed?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes in here about to cut their own lives short just for the "feeling".
30t6p3b.gif

Always use protection, you have no idea how dangerous it is out there.

boy boy the last snatch you got was starring Brad Pitt. hush that fuu fuu talk sonny.

you're more likely to get a STD from a "good girl" than from a "skeezer" due to the fact that the "skeezer" knows alot about sex and that condoms are the best bet when youre getting hit off regularly.

only times ive smashed raw was WITH the "good girls" and boy howdy have i ran thru a $!!% ton of "good girls"

the slutty tramps always whippin out magnums like its impressive.

NT. this is how you can tell who gets the sexbox360 and who just plays with their wii.

one of my main mans JUUUUUUUST got hit the clap from a chick he met at a church event. lightin up like a lightbulb callin me cryin like "help me man" work to freeky zeekey

Dummy.
This this has to be the most ingorant word soup spill that I've ever seen on NT.

STDs don't pick and choose which girls to squad up with based on their sexual promiscuity.
You can catch a disease at anytime, from any girl.

I'm really hoping that most of this type of foolishness is part of your e-comedy showcase.
And judging by the Dipset skit and video game references, you are definitely not smashing as much as your e-persona claims to be.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

boy boy the last snatch you got was starring Brad Pitt. hush that fuu fuu talk sonny.

you're more likely to get a STD from a "good girl" than from a "skeezer" due to the fact that the "skeezer" knows alot about sex and that condoms are the best bet when youre getting hit off regularly.

only times ive smashed raw was WITH the "good girls" and boy howdy have i ran thru a $!!% ton of "good girls"

NT. this is how you can tell who gets the sexbox360 and who just plays with their wii.

one of my main mans JUUUUUUUST got hit the clap from a chick he met at a church event. lightin up like a lightbulb callin me cryin like "help me man" work to freeky zeekey

Dummy.
This this has to be the most ingorant word soup spill that I've ever seen on NT.

STDs don't pick and choose which girls to squad up with based on their sexual promiscuity.

I'm really hoping that most of this type of foolishness is part of your e-comedy showcase.
And judging by the Dipset skit and video game references, you are definitely not smashing as much as your e-persona claims to be.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

God i love nt. Im back on team raw after a longggg hiatus. She is also down for the
pimp.gif
that slimy gooey stuff on your johnson when you pull out.
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

God i love nt. Im back on team raw after a longggg hiatus. She is also down for the
pimp.gif
that slimy gooey stuff on your johnson when you pull out.
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Dummy.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Dummy.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by nikezruinedmylife

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by Steve212

Feels damn good. I'm messing with a chick now, and we don't use no condoms. Plan B is on deck though.

Nah son. Plan B is mad expensive. I had planned on stocking up on them joints but had to put a couple back after she gave me the total. I just had the chick i was visiting pop one every 2-3 days.

My new main chick got that mirena though
pimp.gif

Don't rely on the mirena too much..I popped my ex mirena out of place before

You must be huge if you popped it outta place bro

45076464.jpg

this thread is full of lulz
roll.gif
roll.gif

raw x not pulling out is soooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
...until she hits you with the "oh snap i forgot to take my birth control"
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by nikezruinedmylife

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by Steve212

Feels damn good. I'm messing with a chick now, and we don't use no condoms. Plan B is on deck though.

Nah son. Plan B is mad expensive. I had planned on stocking up on them joints but had to put a couple back after she gave me the total. I just had the chick i was visiting pop one every 2-3 days.

My new main chick got that mirena though
pimp.gif

Don't rely on the mirena too much..I popped my ex mirena out of place before

You must be huge if you popped it outta place bro

45076464.jpg

this thread is full of lulz
roll.gif
roll.gif

raw x not pulling out is soooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
...until she hits you with the "oh snap i forgot to take my birth control"
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Calypso Chanta wrote:

blackmagnus514 wrote:

The after smell that remains on your johnson be smellin' 
pimp.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/font]

laugh.gif
  I start to reminisce in my head and be like "I killed that ____!" then start to jig on the spot, word to

bfjpn6.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 That smell is like a senzu bean, swear I'll be ready to tap out but get a quick wiff and strength is renewed
pimp.gif

10073037a3.jpg

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Calypso Chanta wrote:

blackmagnus514 wrote:

The after smell that remains on your johnson be smellin' 
pimp.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/font]

laugh.gif
  I start to reminisce in my head and be like "I killed that ____!" then start to jig on the spot, word to

bfjpn6.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 That smell is like a senzu bean, swear I'll be ready to tap out but get a quick wiff and strength is renewed
pimp.gif

10073037a3.jpg

**logs off**

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom