why Do I fall in Love with chicks that let me hit it raw

Originally Posted by StuntHard

i smash a chick raw on the regular, but she's the only woman i have smashed raw since i was hospitalized.

i figure with all the blood tests and bactrim i had, doctors woulda found an STD by now if i had one.

the chick i smash gives me no reason to think she'd be smashing multiple ppl raw, because she's a homebody, and alot of our time is accounted for by each other.

with this being said, i acknowledge the fact that i could still catch something.

on another note, i fap so much that i can't bust off vaginal sex, condom or no condom.

when i smash ol' girl, i'm smashing just for her to get off. once she nuts, i either get some dome or just go to sleep.

not just regular dome either. i have to fap in her mouth, so it's not even dome, technically, it's just assisted fapping.

smh, ive told yall worse...

**logs off**

laugh.gif

girls dont actually ejaculate like guys so i always feel funny calling it cum. the white sauce isnt always a sign of an orgasm.
ohwell.gif
and i def know it isnt me.
laugh.gif

girls dont actually ejaculate like guys so i always feel funny calling it cum. the white sauce isnt always a sign of an orgasm.
ohwell.gif
and i def know it isnt me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

i aint gonna lie when i feel like im gonna finish quick i think about brian scalabrine defending vince carter.

true story

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Of all things to get your mind off the cat.

i aint gonna lie when i feel like im gonna finish quick i think about brian scalabrine defending vince carter.

true story

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need a Team Raw sig. I came inside shorty the other night. I patiently wait.

I need a Team Raw sig. I came inside shorty the other night. I patiently wait.

if you dont wear condoms....expect to fall in love with a noncurable monkey on your back.....look think of it this way cute girls have sex with handsome men...handsome men will have sex with just about anything lol...so the cute girls get all the stuff the handsome men got from all the girls he hit

if you dont wear condoms....expect to fall in love with a noncurable monkey on your back.....look think of it this way cute girls have sex with handsome men...handsome men will have sex with just about anything lol...so the cute girls get all the stuff the handsome men got from all the girls he hit

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

true story

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think about baseball.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

true story

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think about baseball.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom