Why do people waste money they do not have?

Why do people care about other peoples money? I have an idea, how about you go up to someone in person and ask them this question. i hope they dont lay you out kid.

The main thing to realize is that they are kids when he gets older he will hopefully mature and start managing his money better i was the same way when i was young

I don't think OP is talking about kids....I think he's talking about adults that have the same priorities as kids

not when my  hard earned money is being used for these cockroaches that abuse the system. 

cant really blame them, but this flawed system that allows the abuse, as a middle class working man, ive just learned to go along with it, pay my ridiculous taxes, but i tell you this much, as hard as i work and as much money i get taxed, you best believe i dont walk through life penny pinchin, yeah ill save some, but i treat myself and my loved ones well....hell outta here if im gonna work solely to support a flawed system and save.

not when my  hard earned money is being used for these cockroaches that abuse the system. 

cant really blame them, but this flawed system that allows the abuse, as a middle class working man, ive just learned to go along with it, pay my ridiculous taxes, but i tell you this much, as hard as i work and as much money i get taxed, you best believe i dont walk through life penny pinchin, yeah ill save some, but i treat myself and my loved ones well....hell outta here if im gonna work solely to support a flawed system and save.

Very well said, sir.

people that get benefits dont get to just chill and collect cash...well at least here in cali, my parents lost their jobs last year and had to get assistance, in order to do so, they had to attend

a jobs training course or something like that and also volunteer somewhere..my mom started volunteering at a stroke recovery center setting up tables and helping out with cleaning duties..

she still does this 4 days out of the week for 6 hours a day and she still has to put in 20 hours at the job class...luckily steppops bounced back and is working 3 jobs..people cant afford to stunt in the hood unless theyre slanging or really defrauding the system, like the chick that won the lotto in michigan and still collected welfare..

people getting unemployment are about to get cutoff in cali, my boy got let go in april and his ish is about to end, mind you other folks got like 3 extensions..
mean.gif

the reason this happened is because their unemployment levels went down and is doing better than i think 12% is the requirement for federal exttensions or 11% not sure..

i see people get mad when i leave and come work i actually work at a burger king and i drive a new jaguar. I just don't pay cable and stuff and if i eat food its at work or ramen noodles. I want strangers to see me and impress them.

i see people get mad when i leave and come work i actually work at a burger king and i drive a new jaguar. I just don't pay cable and stuff and if i eat food its at work or ramen noodles. I want strangers to see me and impress them.
Hows your dating life? How do the women react?

I don't think OP is talking about kids....I think he's talking about adults that have the same priorities as kids

i dont think he's talking about adults. I think he's talking about poor/hood people using his tax dollars to buy jordans. How does he know these people are poor and using his tax dollars?

I mean you're on an internet forum where people post their 100+ shoes but you're complaining about some kids you see on youtube?

Last edited:

a wild troll appears.

Yeah its sad some people value sneakers, clothes, foreign cars over rent, food, independence, and quality of life. 

My brother in law called me and asked if he could borrow money to get those Jordan 4's that came out. I told him no. I had the money but I didnt want to give it to him cause he needs to get his priorities in order.

:lol: and i aint impressed

im actually disgusted...troll or no troll, there are people who live this life....its whatever, eventually **** will go down the drain and the lack/poor money management, backwards priorities and plain stupidity will catch up to them.

Im sickened to go on youtube and watch a fellow NT post his sneaker collection. I don't know it sickens me too see how materialistic our youth has got  in the span of a decade. watching videos of said NT and other children like him infuriates me. By using deductive reasoning, I as a logical  human being, can make the assessment that my tax money is going towards hooligans and not helping people that need it. Thoughts about poor people buying commodities they cannot trully afford?

I think you fundamentally have two things confused here. I own about 60 different pairs of shoes, and I afforded them. It's not to jock anyone else -- it was for MY simple love of sneaks. Collecting sneakers isn't that much different than being a collector of stamps, model planes/trains, cars, etc. In regards to shoes, that's what a try shoehead is. I buy what I like, not something just because everyone else wants it. I haven't bought sneakers in about 18 months! But I want these new 11s tho! lol Just for the simple fact that I love 11s, and they dont crease like a pair 4 or 5s.

On the other hand, you have the hypebeasts who are just buying shoes to fit in with the crowd. These are the people who go out of their way, skipping more important bills or feeding their child just to pay for their expensive taste. I would never spend 200 on shoes knowing that it needs to go to my phone bill or rent. That's just me though.

Don't get made because someone has a massive collection of shoes. They could be true collectors, or jocking *** hypebeasts. You don't that by looking -- don't judge a book by its cover. :nerd:

same here cept i have no job and drive a panamera.
life is good :smokin

Its not about WHY you collect.  Its about what you are sacrificing to collect.  If you are putting sneakers over rent, car, bills, food, a better quality of life, and financial independence from your parents then its sad.

same here cept i have no job and drive a panamera.
life is good :smokin

Man please, you should see the look on peoples face at the airport when I'm gassing up the jet and I tell them I still live with my mother.

Looking for:
Jordan 19 SE "Lakers"
Jordan 19 SE "Black Gold"
Sz 8.5 Cash on hand.
Your taste yet talking waste of money.
I really like 19s se. Go dance on pink foams on a pole hypebeast!. Yeah i seen you're post in pink foam thread.  Whats ugly are those yeezyz you and the other beast where beasting on.

Gator boots, with a pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp,,,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom