Why do we do a double take in the fridge?

laugh.gif
My mova be lookin at me like
indifferent.gif
when i do this
laugh.gif

As you get hungrier you start to narrow down the list of +%%+ you would eat. First glance that old bread doesn't look all that good...around the 5th you're like "Enh...it's not going to kill me"
Word...I catch myself doing that plenty of times...Funny, because im looking at leftovers from last week friday, and we nothing else to eat...Itwont hurt.

It stems from the ancient Sumerian belief in the Fridge Fairies who would come when one is at their hungriest and magically provide a bounty but then quicklymake it disappear; the only way to keep it is to catch them in act and make them drop the food. And that's why people do double takes in fridges.

I have NO idea, but I do it damn near daily.
laugh.gif

I think we might just be double-checking in case we might have missed something.

man i just did this right before i clicked this topic.. im in my dorm like "damn i dont wanna go across the street" (the school gives me money forgroceries and i haven't gone yet)

New ideas.

1st or even 2nd look I'll see things I don't want to eat/drink but upon further looks I'll come up with something I can make to eat/drink by mixing a few ingredients.

Some other times, there's stuff you simply didn't see. Nice near decade bump :lol:

As you get hungrier you start to narrow down the list of +%%+ you would eat. First glance that old bread doesn't look all that good...around the 5th you're like "Enh...it's not going to kill me"
Best explanation here.

Nothing wrong with the bump. Not a time sensitive thread. Better than making the same damn #mylifewasbetterasachild month after month

Last edited:
I wonder what happens to people who don't post here anymore. See a lot of familiar names on the first page.

Some of these digs are LOL, but this one I catch myself doing quite a bit, you start thinking stuff magically appeared in there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom