Why do women alway propose a date before coming to the crib? Does that make you a lady?

The point of a date is to go out and enjoy yourselves [while getting to know someone slightly better than you alreadyknow them]. Sex can come before or after that.....or never at all.

None of this really matters though if its casual sex. You are both in it for the romping so why should she care if she is considered a lady or not. Get to thebusiness at hand and make sure you do a good job.
wink.gif

based on how the date goes tells us or at least we convince ourselves that it tells us a good amount about the guy we're out with. we use the date as a wayto find out if you're willing to pay for dinner or movie or are you cheap and go dutch, based on what restaurant you take us to determines if you're"ballin" or not, its an interview process if you will. if we get to go the movie as well that let's us know how much money you're willing tospend on entertaining us and if you're "free hearted." And of course conversation lets us know if we should consider coming back to your place toget it on or whatever. but it's too big of a risk to just come over to your place first because the temptation to EFF up might be more likely and then whatdo we have to show for it? The drive or walk of shame with the hope that you'll call us to do something else sometime. no girl wants to feel like the onlyreason a guy wants to "spend time" with her is because he "wants to do her."
Plus we also want to be able to say we got something out of the "experience" as well. idk. it varies female to female but for the most part we payattention to the smallest of detail and analyze it to death, at times, some worse than others...

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ya'll know damn well even if you are feelin ol girl enough to consider makin her your girlfriend if she gave it up to soon you wouldn't even want her anymore...lol

So true.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Just because a girl gives it up to your rather quickly doesn't necessarily make her a "bad" girl.

exactly and just because a girl holds out etc dont make her a good girl either. Like if a girl does/doesnt give it up, she will not end up crazy, etc.
bolded for truth. plenty of crazy females "holding out" or whatever.

and most of the ones "holding out" still getting dug out by an ex or baby daddy or what have you. I dunno, I gave up trying to understand females along time ago.

Originally Posted by dunks87

based on how the date goes tells us or at least we convince ourselves that it tells us a good amount about the guy we're out with. we use the date as a way to find out if you're willing to pay for dinner or movie or are you cheap and go dutch, based on what restaurant you take us to determines if you're "ballin" or not, its an interview process if you will. if we get to go the movie as well that let's us know how much money you're willing to spend on entertaining us and if you're "free hearted." And of course conversation lets us know if we should consider coming back to your place to get it on or whatever. but it's too big of a risk to just come over to your place first because the temptation to EFF up might be more likely and then what do we have to show for it? The drive or walk of shame with the hope that you'll call us to do something else sometime. besides we want to say we got something out of the "experience" as well. idk. it varies female to female but for the most part we pay attention to the smallest of detail and analyze it to death, at times, some worse than others...

Blah.

You're not going to find out anything about dude on that first date because he's doing the same things (wine n dine, dinner and movie) just like yourlast date.

She wants to know me, then she can come over. She'll see how I'm living and how I live.

What better way to analyze someone than to see their place of residence. Besides if I'm taking a girl to my crib (on the first date) that means I trust herand I actually do like her. I've never taken a random JO to my actual crib, way too much potential drama scenarios with that. I don't respect any dudewho is actually foolish enough to take a JO back to the crib in the first place (let alone spend any money on them).

As far as "interview" process goes, I feel bad for any woman who hands out their number to a dude before knowing him beyond his first name. Too manywomen sell themselves short.

BTW Dunks, what does it matter if he's ballin? I never cared about a girls economic status before (maybe the socioeconomic status, but little to noemphasis on the economic status).

Why does my wallet make a difference? I'm not going to splurge on her anyways unless she's wifey. I got money but I was never foolish enough to spendit on girls I just met.

^ I'm not referring to myself in this instance. As i said it varies female to female. But I have noticed from listening to my friends, mainly the singleones, they would prefer a man that had money over one that did not, maybe that's partially the reason they're still single. Shrugs.
Honestly a first date is way too soon to have sex IMO but a lot of people still do it anyway, so for those females that do i can only assume asking for a nicedate before they agree to having sex means that they didn't want to be a free lay. hell idk. i miss the days when guys asked girls out and no one expectedanything from each other except to enjoy one anothers company.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by SShanique

Once one of my friends was asking me out. I didn't want to go out with him, but later he invited me to his place to watch a movie for school. I was reluctant but did go. After I got there and stopped being nervous, he started getting closer and closer to me, tried to kiss me and grabbed my boob. I'll never go to another guy's apartment!

don't act like you got turned on and let him hit? We won't judge you
No, I couldn't believe some guy who was not my boyfriend (not that I had a boyfriend at the time) had his hand on my chest. I got reallyupset and pushed him off me. I

Originally Posted by dunks87

i miss the days when guys asked girls out and no one expected anything from each other except to enjoy one anothers company.
Now THAT is the only real thing anyone in this thread has said thus far.

I can sleep now.

questions.

how do yall feel about making the female pay for her half of the date

my boy does this for things like movies.

i respect females that refuse and urge to handle things on their own. bad chick i was messing with wouldn't let me pay for her food, or tell me what shewanted to order so I could pay for it in a slick manner
laugh.gif

free dates imo = just talking / chilling. a house does not have to mean sex.

and who takes someone they barely know to a museum
laugh.gif
sorry not my scene or mean.

@frosty: I like paying my own half.. It keeps it even. Especially when you're just starting out. Sure if things got serious it'd be a give/take kindathing. I pay for this and then he'd pay for that.

But in the beginning, I like paying my own way.

OP sounds like he's talking about JO's though *Kanye shrugs*

If its a potential female i can see myself being with, in the long run then i wouldnt mind waiting. Other than that, smash on sight. Best believe im takingthat built up frustration from waiting and %%$% the $!%$ outta her. And about the going on a date thing..at the end of the day, its depends on the girl you arewith..if shes smutted, get her a bag of 50 cent cheetos (or doritos if shes a saditty +!%#). And cop her a quarter water (arizona if saditty) and thata yourdate...if shes a WOMAN then you still take her somewhere light. Like a fancy mcdonalds spot or a walk in the park..then make the second date where you spendthat bread on that fancy hip restuarant

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

hilarious...

yall complain about wanting good girls and how there aren't any
and at the same time you want girls who'll give it up easy

RIGHT?
laugh.gif

most Niketalkers have to be some of the dumbest people on the planet
chill out, I never said anything about courting a chick and trying to have relations... This is about casual sex... two people hooking up.
.... you were referring to getting to know someone...
Movies or dinner are not the only places you can go to get to know someone
casual sex does not involve that.

as for.
Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

hilarious...

yall complain about wanting good girls and how there aren't any
and at the same time you want girls who'll give it up easy
so you equate a chick making you work for it and put up wit BS as a good chick?
laugh.gif
a chick can make you wait for it an d in the process also smash the next dude as well...
indifferent.gif
I'm not sure how you draw that conclusion...however, I would say that any girl who is willing to go home with you on 1st meet.. isn'tgoing to be a "good" chick as you guys like to categorize.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

this post is funny...i mean thank god we in 2010, most girls these days if they like you will give you da bunz after a good phone convo.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

If shes smutted, get her a bag of 50 cent cheetos (or doritos if shes a saditty +!%#). And cop her a quarter water (arizona if saditty) and that's your date...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But yeah, all of these factors are different for me because INS on purpose and I expect the chick to be the same way. I had to leave that first date at thecrib situation back at school.

If I invite a chick to the crib off the break she is going to think that I am just trying to smash, which is not the case. It's already difficult enough toconvince these chicks I'm not slaying half of P.G. County for some reason. Dilla was clowning but I believe he made a good point with the less expensivefirst date and a more being put into the second if you're interested.

Some of the best dates I have been on included going to see a Free Movie on the lawn and a Applebee's + Dollar Movie Combo (Shorty picked the restaurant, Ipicked the movie. Mr. Brooks
smokin.gif
)

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

It's already difficult enough to convince these chicks I'm not slaying half of P.G. County for some reason.

I've never done this but... QFMFE!!!!

thats their cop out for not lettin you beat asap smh. there is not one female i've met that thinks that my number isn't incredibly high and i'mgonna beat some joint after i take her out if she doesn't give it up... its the gift and the curse though cause thats the reason why she gives me/us thetime of day. just tryin to see if we're "dogs" or not...

if you a roller than ruff ruff b!tch!!!

zorn11.jpg

how do yall feel about making the female pay for her half of the date

my boy does this for things like movies.
I've done this with an unrepentant attitude. I usually bump into women who claim "independence" so when the check comes, I pay formy half and half the tip and push it their way. If i like the girl i dont mind covering it...but if she's told me before that she's "that"type of woman, it's on her to pay for her half.

I'm old schoo. if i invite a woman out I pay...until they said the I word.

They said nothing dries up a woman's vagina faster than reaching into her wallet. but at the same time, if a woman likes you she'll pay for you...or atleast half her date. You have to know your worth. if you have good convo beyond sneakers and hoops and an engaging personality AND GREAT EYE CONTACT, womenwill give you play.

Also...women KNOw you wanna hit it...put your d--- in your pocket and go with the flow.

Ive gone on some of the best dates for free and it was just convo.....
Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

It's already difficult enough to convince these chicks I'm not slaying half of P.G. County for some reason.

thats their cop out for not lettin you beat asap smh. there is not one female i've met that thinks that my number isn't incredibly high and i'm gonna beat some joint after i take her out if she doesn't give it up... its the gift and the curse though cause thats the reason why she gives me/us the time of day. just tryin to see if we're "dogs" or not...
Women are naturally curious. Milk that. I met women who think i'm a total ho. Their opinion doesnt matter to me. All i do is show them thati'm intelligent and can hold a convo. If they dont let me beat....it's on them...that's their choice. Would i like for them to give it up?yes..that's part of WHY I wanan pick their brains to see what they're like...but at the same time, there's more kitty kat than just theirs outthere.

Never let a woman's opinion of you salt your own game. Besides, if you spin your words/charisma right, you prolly could hit it down the line.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Never let a woman's opinion of you salt your own game.

of course not, i blame them thinkin that on my confidence and/or how i initially got their attention. don't get it twisted, i handle business wherever myshoes step jo

pimp.gif

A man goes on TOO MANY first dates to be expected to pay for them all.

Do something FREE
GO dutch

You aren't disrespecting a woman by doing this. Many of them just want free meals. MANY (not all)

She should have to EARN the right to have you spend money on her. I don't give $ to strangers. Point blank.

Back
Top Bottom