Why do you believe that there is a god?

Originally Posted by il prescelto

Originally Posted by Steinbeckballa

He created us to make mistakes. We were all born in sin. So my mistake, I guess we are incompetent.

So you worship someone who "created you to make mistakes"? Okay, makes a lot of sense
laugh.gif
so you've never learned from the mistakes you've made in life?

So you worship someone who "created you to make mistakes"? Okay, makes a lot of sense 
laugh.gif

if you can deny creation what makes sense to you then genius? 
the TRUE believers will be laughing and chastising the non-believers soon enough
then we'll really see how quick these lames are to express their pitiful atheist defamation. 

He created us to make mistakes. We were all born in sin. So my mistake, I guess we are incompetent.
So, you believe that god purposely created people to sin. You then believe that god created certain people that would reject god and go to hell because of the sin that they were created to do.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

the TRUE believers will be laughing and chastising the non-believers soon enough
then we'll really see how quick these lames are to express their pitiful atheist defamation. 

I hope I'm reading this correctly. What you're trying to say is that true believers will actually laugh at non-believers god actually does exist and punishes the non-believers with eternal torture, no?

I thought your god loves all people regardless of sin? That's not very godly of you to anticipate the day you can laugh and chastise us lost souls 
frown.gif

If you read back at one of my post, I say that God gives us the free will to make our own decisions hoping it is the right one

If you read back at one of my post, I say that God gives us the free will to make our own decisions hoping it is the right one
But you said that god created us to make mistakes. Since we can't act against the will of god, there's nothing we can do to prevent ourselves from making mistakes. Therefore free will is nonexistent here.

Catholic priest on a mission to convert as many as he can to Christianity meets an Eskimo and explains Jesus christ to him:

Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?"
Priest: "No, not if you did not know."
Eskimo: "Then why the hell did you tell me?"

also if humans have been on this planet for 100,000 years and you believe in mankind going to heaven or hell after death, where did everyone who died 98,000 years prior to the monotheistic faith end up?

also a picture that makes me
laugh.gif

b7936e331980e0b72982000850b32e812a46e10e_r.png

• but in your bible it says that god wrote everything in advance. So every "decision" you make was already planned. 
  • "You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book" - Psalm 139:16..

Ya we all were born in sin. What I mean by free will is by choosing between right or wrong. ex. Cheat on a test or not cheat on a test. You have the ability to make the decision you want and if you don't make the right decision then that's sin. We are all going to make mistakes in our life, but all we can do is ask for forgivness, strentgh, patience, and wisdom to get through whatever the individual is going trough.

Are you playing devils advocate? What are your beliefs So Nyuh Shi?

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I thought your god loves all people regardless of sin? That's not very godly of you to anticipate the day you can laugh and chastise us lost souls 
frown.gif

LOL @ dude reveling in a delusion that he is going to get the last laugh while atheists, agnostics and people who don't worship his fictional deity burn in hell

That is wrong on so many levels
laugh.gif

I guess part of his religious values includes being proud that he gets to go to heaven and everybody else burns for all eternity, very christ-like
grin.gif

SILLY PUTTY OWNED everyone he argued with in this thread, and it wasn't even close
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."-Mahatma Gandhi

Realest quote ever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

frown.gif

LOL @ dude reveling in a delusion that he is going to get the last laugh while atheists, agnostics and people who don't worship his fictional deity burn in hell

laugh.gif

I guess part of his religious values includes being proud that he gets to go to heaven and everybody else burns for all eternity, very christ-like
grin.gif

SILLY PUTTY OWNED everyone he argued with in this thread, and it wasn't even close
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
Can you make my text any bigger? Literally and figuratively speaking. Idiot. 
..i don't even have to say anything to you, I'm Sir Issac Newton to you  $+%%@. 

Dudes believe in everything but don't believe in their own soul?
laugh.gif
Your weak. 

If you don't believe in your soul I don't either. 

and since when have I been Christian you slandering snake? I'm a believer in ONENESS. I don't have time to argue against defeated egos who are fixated on the elementary aspect of organized religion. 

There are no reservations in my statement because it comes from the Koran. God says respond to dis-believers with equal might. 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

frown.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
Can you make my text any bigger? Literally and figuratively speaking. Idiot. 
..i don't even have to say anything to you, I'm Sir Issac Newton to you  $+%%@. 

Dudes believe in everything but don't believe in their own soul?
laugh.gif
Your weak. 

If you don't believe in your soul I don't either. 
Good save
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
, and I'm much more intelligent than you are stop it
laugh.gif
Seriously
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

I guess the other hundreds of times you've expressed such sentiments you were speaking "figuratively"

I'm weak for not believing what you believe in?
grin.gif
You literally couldn't walk a day in my shoes
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You don't have the smarts, resolve, diligence or mental toughness to do what I do, real talk. Stick to what you do best, making ignorant comments about homosexuality and ranting about Yahweh. you're not about this life bruh

Your right...i'm not about that life. I'm about my life and you don't know me at all bruh...it's your own fault your psychological complexes spill all over NT...and then you try to make me look stupid when I come through to clean up....you only play yourself ANTON.
laugh.gif

Your fam obviously isn't about that life since y'all are in America while Nigeria is crumbling. My family didn't consciously choose to migrate here brother. 
I also believe in alternate universes, wormholes, superior aliens beings, other dimensions, unseen forces etc-I'm not gonna sit here and try to front like any of these aren't more than theories and speculation. This is what separates people like me from religious folks.

But you don't believe in your OWN SOUL. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Male Order Groom

Originally Posted by KidJoke

What do atheists believe in then?
- probably something totally provable, consistent, and existing in actuality like science.

I'm a strict agnostic

-I believe in humanism, nature, science, the cosmos

I also believe in alternate universes, wormholes, superior aliens beings, other dimensions, unseen forces etc-I'm not gonna sit here and try to front like any of these aren't more than theories and speculation. This is what separates people like me from religious folks.

Your right...i'm not about that life. I'm about my life and you don't know me at all bruh...it's your own fault your psychological complexes spill all over NT...and then you try to make me look stupid when I come through to clean up....you only play yourself ANTON.
laugh.gif

Your fam obviously isn't about that life since y'all are in America while Nigeria is crumbling. My family didn't consciously choose to migrate here brother. 
But you don't believe in your OWN SOUL. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL Nigeria has one of the fastest growing economies in the world
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I love how you insist on bringing up Nigeria in arguments that have nothing to do with it. It has its problems with corruption but there is progress being made especially by the younger generation. Fail to see what this has to do with anything but ok

I know you hate anything that has to do with facts and evidence but here you go

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...h_rate_%28latest_year%29

Um I don't know what the soul is?
grin.gif
I also don't know what God is, or what happens to us when we die and I'm man enough to admit it. 
ohwell.gif
The soul could be an "unseen force" that's why i left that vague in case you didn't notice-What you call a soul may exist, and it may not I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that it does for a fact

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th][th=""]
[/th][th=""]
[/th][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]Stop displacing your hate for me onto Nigeria, they haven't done anything to you
laugh.gif

If I were to pick a religion and a God to believe in, I don't think it would be Jesus anyways.

Let's just look at some of his qualities. He's jealous (admittedly), vengeful (again said so himself), mysterious in both his sexuality and his upbringing (dude jumps from like 6 to 12 to 33 in the Bible), cold (IMO to create man prone to sin then punish them for that is; as well as the consistent allowing of good things to happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people and vice versa), narcissistic (somewhat redundant from above but damn Jesus, I can't even think about these other Gods? I'm just thinking, I ain't say I was going to ^#($ them!), random (even Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy are more predictable and consistent. Santa: Do bad, bad present, do good, good present) and the kicker all powerful yet lazy and won't use that power even to protect those who believe in him.

Like if he was a female, would you date Jesus? Even if Jesus had DDs and a real Nikki Minaj booty, at most I'd just stare at pics of him online because getting on that bad side could be a #!%@@. And imagine when he was on his period!

If I was all powerful, at the least I wouldn't those who believe in me get their bootyholes taxed against their will, nor get manipulated out of their money and belongings. However the latter, is what religion is all about.

Originally Posted by Male Order Groom

If I were to pick a religion and a God to believe in, I don't think it would be Jesus anyways.

Let's just look at some of his qualities. He's jealous (admittedly), vengeful (again said so himself), mysterious in both his sexuality and his upbringing (dude jumps from like 6 to 12 to 33 in the Bible), cold (IMO to create man prone to sin then punish them for that is; as well as the consistent allowing of good things to happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people and vice versa), narcissistic (somewhat redundant from above but damn Jesus, I can't even think about these other Gods? I'm just thinking, I ain't say I was going to ^#($ them!), random (even Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy are more predictable and consistent. Santa: Do bad, bad present, do good, good present) and the kicker all powerful yet lazy and won't use that power even to protect those who believe in him.

Like if he was a female, would you date Jesus? Even if Jesus had DDs and a real Nikki Minaj booty, at most I'd just stare at pics of him online because getting on that bad side could be a #!%@@. And imagine when he was on his period!

If I was all powerful, at the least I wouldn't those who believe in me get their bootyholes taxed against their will, nor get manipulated out of their money and belongings. However the latter, is what religion is all about.

Damn homie, if there was a sure way to book a ticket to hell I think you just did it
sick.gif

But you're right if I had to choose a religion Christianity or any of the Judeochristian religions wouldn't be my first choice-Pagan religions FTW

Back
Top Bottom