Why Do You Get Drunk/Tipsy/Right/Whatever You Want To Call It?

Let me start by saying I drink maybe every other weekend, if that. And when I do drink it's always the weekend and I do usually end up drinking enough to get right or drunk.

Anyways, someone asked me the other day why I enjoy getting drunk. In their opinion, I do it too much. After I said it's just something I like to do to cut loose with my friends and have a good time, they said "Well, can't you do other things to have a good time?" Didn't really have anything else to say.

So NT, why do you?

Let me start by saying I drink maybe every other weekend, if that. And when I do drink it's always the weekend and I do usually end up drinking enough to get right or drunk.

Anyways, someone asked me the other day why I enjoy getting drunk. In their opinion, I do it too much. After I said it's just something I like to do to cut loose with my friends and have a good time, they said "Well, can't you do other things to have a good time?" Didn't really have anything else to say.

So NT, why do you?

Because I enjoy it and have a good time with it. Honestly, alcohol makes every situation more enjoyable.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

After a long week at the office, drinking is a way to chill for me.

This.

helps me forgot about work, drama, problems etc etc and helps me enjoy that moment if im drinking with friends or family.

This.

helps me forgot about work, drama, problems etc etc and helps me enjoy that moment if im drinking with friends or family.

Because I enjoy it and have a good time with it. Honestly, alcohol makes every situation more enjoyable.

I drink maybe once a month, I used to do it like every week. After a while it got kind of old. So now I just read, play some video games, or go hoop to relax me

I drink maybe once a month, I used to do it like every week. After a while it got kind of old. So now I just read, play some video games, or go hoop to relax me

i dont. never saw the fascination. its a waste of money and time imo.

i dont. never saw the fascination. its a waste of money and time imo.

Couldn't have said it better.

During the week, one beer when I get home is relaxing enough. 

Couldn't have said it better.

During the week, one beer when I get home is relaxing enough. 

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

eh im sketchy about alcohol, honestly my tolerance is so low with alcohol i can sip a beer or 2 and start feeling tipsy right after, compared to my usage of marijuana which the tolerance is a sky rocketing high i believe this causes me to get drunk quicker since my body is getting used to marijuana.

but to answer your question its really a social thing and honestly the people you hang around with,

when i tryed to stop smoking mostly all my friends didnt hit me up cause what is their to do to chill today insted of puffin on a blunt or sippin on a 40?

but i continually use marijuana and hopefully the medical can happen in illinois(chicago stand up)

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

eh im sketchy about alcohol, honestly my tolerance is so low with alcohol i can sip a beer or 2 and start feeling tipsy right after, compared to my usage of marijuana which the tolerance is a sky rocketing high i believe this causes me to get drunk quicker since my body is getting used to marijuana.

but to answer your question its really a social thing and honestly the people you hang around with,

when i tryed to stop smoking mostly all my friends didnt hit me up cause what is their to do to chill today insted of puffin on a blunt or sippin on a 40?

but i continually use marijuana and hopefully the medical can happen in illinois(chicago stand up)

I go overboard... i have a high super high tolerance... so i drink and drink and drink then BAM...
but seriously, i dont know what about it, but drinking makes me forget that i have any problems, responsibilities, drama etc... and i can just be a free spirit... and i LOVE that feeling...

Back
Top Bottom