Why Do You Get Drunk/Tipsy/Right/Whatever You Want To Call It?

Originally Posted by ronizle

I'm more sociable when I'm tipsy. Having that tipsy feeling and still be aware of my surroundings is a great feeling for me. Someone up there posted that "it's a waste of money" I don't see it that way because I'm enjoying myself and people around me are having a good time. Would you say that lighting up fireworks on 4th of July is a waste of money? Not when everyone is having a good time. I know my limit too.

Very well put!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ronizle

I'm more sociable when I'm tipsy. Having that tipsy feeling and still be aware of my surroundings is a great feeling for me. Someone up there posted that "it's a waste of money" I don't see it that way because I'm enjoying myself and people around me are having a good time. Would you say that lighting up fireworks on 4th of July is a waste of money? Not when everyone is having a good time. I know my limit too.

Very well put!
pimp.gif

It's a social thing for me. I'm an avid scotch drinker.

I know my limit, but like any human being we all have our problems and times we need to get away from things. For some it's weed and other rec. drugs to get high and etc. For others (like myself) it's to get plastered... enough or to the point where the problem was non-existent in the first place and the only thing I wonder is, "How bad of a hangover episode will I experience first thing tomorrow morning."

(The mentioned above has only happened a few times). All the rest of times, I'm pretty calm or hyped depending on the atmosphere.

It's a social thing for me. I'm an avid scotch drinker.

I know my limit, but like any human being we all have our problems and times we need to get away from things. For some it's weed and other rec. drugs to get high and etc. For others (like myself) it's to get plastered... enough or to the point where the problem was non-existent in the first place and the only thing I wonder is, "How bad of a hangover episode will I experience first thing tomorrow morning."

(The mentioned above has only happened a few times). All the rest of times, I'm pretty calm or hyped depending on the atmosphere.

To escape the unholy inferno that is my existence. To accept the true hell that is other people. To endure a reality that is beyond rational. To understand that my essence is a culmination of the choices that I have made. To exist.

Jaykay.

To have fun! Duh.

It's quite fun to be self-loathing and misanthropic as well
laugh.gif
Give it a try!

To escape the unholy inferno that is my existence. To accept the true hell that is other people. To endure a reality that is beyond rational. To understand that my essence is a culmination of the choices that I have made. To exist.

Jaykay.

To have fun! Duh.

It's quite fun to be self-loathing and misanthropic as well
laugh.gif
Give it a try!

I drink to relax and escape the overwhelming reality (if even for a brief moment) when I'm by myself. I tend to get all dramatic when I drink on my own... Like I would grab a bottle or two and walk to the sidewalk and drink while sitting on the curb 
laugh.gif
Feels good man

I drink to get tipsy (maybe more, depending on the occasion) during parties or with just with friends. Gives me that "IDGAF" type of feeling, and that anything you do is cool. It gives me the confidence to mack on almost any girl at the club/party without giving a damn what anyone thinks; and over the years I have been able to stay aware of what I'm doing 
smokin.gif

But it really takes experience to get to that level of inebriation... I can feel my alcohol tolerance grow higher as I become older though
smokin.gif

I drink to relax and escape the overwhelming reality (if even for a brief moment) when I'm by myself. I tend to get all dramatic when I drink on my own... Like I would grab a bottle or two and walk to the sidewalk and drink while sitting on the curb 
laugh.gif
Feels good man

I drink to get tipsy (maybe more, depending on the occasion) during parties or with just with friends. Gives me that "IDGAF" type of feeling, and that anything you do is cool. It gives me the confidence to mack on almost any girl at the club/party without giving a damn what anyone thinks; and over the years I have been able to stay aware of what I'm doing 
smokin.gif

But it really takes experience to get to that level of inebriation... I can feel my alcohol tolerance grow higher as I become older though
smokin.gif

I ALLow myself to whatever i want after a horrible shift at work thru out the week . A 5th of vodka usually cuts it , but it usually allows me to get at the fat girls if theres only those around .

I ALLow myself to whatever i want after a horrible shift at work thru out the week . A 5th of vodka usually cuts it , but it usually allows me to get at the fat girls if theres only those around .

i only drink when i go out on the weekends and i do it because i open up and have so much more fun. i don't drink to relax though, if i had a long hard day i would much rather smoke some bud
pimp.gif
drugs are a part of life that everyone should experience once in a while, if not then well... you missed out
ohwell.gif

i only drink when i go out on the weekends and i do it because i open up and have so much more fun. i don't drink to relax though, if i had a long hard day i would much rather smoke some bud
pimp.gif
drugs are a part of life that everyone should experience once in a while, if not then well... you missed out
ohwell.gif

I drink because I have experienced certain situations in life that I still have to cope with and my nerves still bad I drink more by myself then I do with others for some strange reason be a lot of stuff on my mind .

I drink because I have experienced certain situations in life that I still have to cope with and my nerves still bad I drink more by myself then I do with others for some strange reason be a lot of stuff on my mind .

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by derrty6232

After a long week at the office, drinking is a way to chill for me.

Couldn't have said it better.

During the week, one beer when I get home is relaxing enough. 

Nothing like a cold one after a hard day at work!

This

When you get on the 9-5 grind you really start to live the phrase "working for the weekend".  When it comes you don't want to think about work at all, having a couple drinks with friends its a good release.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by derrty6232

After a long week at the office, drinking is a way to chill for me.

Couldn't have said it better.

During the week, one beer when I get home is relaxing enough. 

Nothing like a cold one after a hard day at work!

This

When you get on the 9-5 grind you really start to live the phrase "working for the weekend".  When it comes you don't want to think about work at all, having a couple drinks with friends its a good release.

Back
Top Bottom