Why Do You Get Drunk/Tipsy/Right/Whatever You Want To Call It?

I go overboard... i have a high super high tolerance... so i drink and drink and drink then BAM...
but seriously, i dont know what about it, but drinking makes me forget that i have any problems, responsibilities, drama etc... and i can just be a free spirit... and i LOVE that feeling...

Originally Posted by Jack Daniels

I drink me because it impairs my judgment..and who doesn't like making bad decisions?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Man i'm so tired of drinking but here in Finland it's like in culture so peer pressure forces me. I've been drinking past mont every wednesday, friday and saturday. Wednesday is candy day so beer is 1.5 €. It's going to kill me propably. I felt like $@!@ today in school.

Man i'm so tired of drinking but here in Finland it's like in culture so peer pressure forces me. I've been drinking past mont every wednesday, friday and saturday. Wednesday is candy day so beer is 1.5 €. It's going to kill me propably. I felt like $@!@ today in school.

as an escape and because i enjoy the feeling.

i drink just about every day. i've recently cut back because i've been taking a 630am boot camp class before work (gotta get my fitness back in check) and drinking the night before a 6am exercise wake up call do not go well together.

after a long stressful day at the office, it helps take the edge off. my days usually start between 6am-7am (in terms of waking up) but the "work" doesn't necesarily end when I leave the office. My wife usually works long hours so after work I come home and do the Mr. Mom thing. I'll try to get a quick 30 minute run in, and then get started cooking dinner, doing the laundry, washing dishes, picking up around the house, etc.. etc... It helps to have a glass of whiskey on the side while I am doing all these household chores. that whole saying about "alcohol makes anything more fun" definitely rings true for me.

even days when i dont have a buncha chores and stuff to do, i just like to pour myself a stiff drink, sink into my couch and watch the game. it helps relax me and get myself re-centered for the next day.

as an escape and because i enjoy the feeling.

i drink just about every day. i've recently cut back because i've been taking a 630am boot camp class before work (gotta get my fitness back in check) and drinking the night before a 6am exercise wake up call do not go well together.

after a long stressful day at the office, it helps take the edge off. my days usually start between 6am-7am (in terms of waking up) but the "work" doesn't necesarily end when I leave the office. My wife usually works long hours so after work I come home and do the Mr. Mom thing. I'll try to get a quick 30 minute run in, and then get started cooking dinner, doing the laundry, washing dishes, picking up around the house, etc.. etc... It helps to have a glass of whiskey on the side while I am doing all these household chores. that whole saying about "alcohol makes anything more fun" definitely rings true for me.

even days when i dont have a buncha chores and stuff to do, i just like to pour myself a stiff drink, sink into my couch and watch the game. it helps relax me and get myself re-centered for the next day.

It is a social thing. Everything I say and do feels so right with the right typa of drink in me... anybody else feel this way?

It also makes me forget of things on my mind.

Drinking does make you feel good but I have to admit, It doesn't effect me the way it used to. I used to bounce off the walls, now I'm in the corner passed out sleeping. I can barely keep my eyes open.

It is a social thing. Everything I say and do feels so right with the right typa of drink in me... anybody else feel this way?

It also makes me forget of things on my mind.

Drinking does make you feel good but I have to admit, It doesn't effect me the way it used to. I used to bounce off the walls, now I'm in the corner passed out sleeping. I can barely keep my eyes open.

I don't drink to deal with problems. I drink to get tipsy and suspend that inhibition.

I'm comfortable doing that.

Its about self control.

I don't drink to deal with problems. I drink to get tipsy and suspend that inhibition.

I'm comfortable doing that.

Its about self control.

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by derrty6232

After a long week at the office, drinking is a way to chill for me.

Couldn't have said it better.

During the week, one beer when I get home is relaxing enough. 

Nothing like a cold one after a hard day at work!

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by derrty6232

After a long week at the office, drinking is a way to chill for me.

Couldn't have said it better.

During the week, one beer when I get home is relaxing enough. 

Nothing like a cold one after a hard day at work!

Its so relaxing, and obviously very social. Going out for a drink etc.
Just feeling good.

Getting @++%!@ up is okay sometimes. Just mad fun
laugh.gif

Its so relaxing, and obviously very social. Going out for a drink etc.
Just feeling good.

Getting @++%!@ up is okay sometimes. Just mad fun
laugh.gif

I'm more sociable when I'm tipsy. Having that tipsy feeling and still be aware of my surroundings is a great feeling for me. Someone up there posted that "it's a waste of money" I don't see it that way because I'm enjoying myself and people around me are having a good time. Would you say that lighting up fireworks on 4th of July is a waste of money? Not when everyone is having a good time. I know my limit too.

I'm more sociable when I'm tipsy. Having that tipsy feeling and still be aware of my surroundings is a great feeling for me. Someone up there posted that "it's a waste of money" I don't see it that way because I'm enjoying myself and people around me are having a good time. Would you say that lighting up fireworks on 4th of July is a waste of money? Not when everyone is having a good time. I know my limit too.

Back
Top Bottom