Why doesn't McDonalds serve breakfast all day?

Can't believe no one actually knows why, My boy worked there and he said the reason is because the grill has to be kept at a different temperature when lunch/dinner menu is being made.

I dont understand why they just don't have 2 grills though
30t6p3b.gif

Can't believe no one actually knows why, My boy worked there and he said the reason is because the grill has to be kept at a different temperature when lunch/dinner menu is being made.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by doosta45

I'm at a mickey Ds drive thru right now and just asked myself the same question
laugh.gif

willow/long beach? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
im (was) banned from that mickey ds from my hs days
laugh.gif

del amo/long beach

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by doosta45

I'm at a mickey Ds drive thru right now and just asked myself the same question
laugh.gif

willow/long beach? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
im (was) banned from that mickey ds from my hs days
laugh.gif

del amo/long beach

Originally Posted by Rick2345

30t6p3b.gif

This. I heard about this a while back, while watching a history channel special on McDonalds. It's funny cause I always wondered how other restaurants managed to do it.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

30t6p3b.gif

This. I heard about this a while back, while watching a history channel special on McDonalds. It's funny cause I always wondered how other restaurants managed to do it.

Jack in the Box 2 for 3 dollar breakfast croissant sandwiches got the game on lock. That is all

Jack in the Box 2 for 3 dollar breakfast croissant sandwiches got the game on lock. That is all

Back
Top Bottom