* Why must these chicks get so salty....? Vol. I don't usually do this.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I need clitoris pics weekend girl.

edit: TAGGED clitoris pics.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

man with all due respect your a clown...talking all that game just to get in the spot its gonna come back at you homie and thats just game that im giving toyou...you aint got no character KARMA is what they call it and you gunna have to pay for now later or even later so whatch your desicions

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

did we confirm weekend girl yet?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this chick be wilin!!!!!!!

idk man if you live in NYC chicks in the hood talk like this all the time

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

man with all due respect your a clown...talking all that game just to get in the spot its gonna come back at you homie and thats just game that im giving to you...you aint got no character KARMA is what they call it and you gunna have to pay for now later or even later so whatch your desicions

d8d15e4f6ceae200a6eb1f6b927e2c122f3e342.gif

Your not reading fam
laugh.gif

Nobody gamed her she gamed herself.
http://Chico-Dusty.u.yuku.com
Chico Dusty
b06254f4eb67ced8e700b542ee6fb4eba18d365.gif

It's a girl. Ol girl is saying it's mine.
ohwell.gif

So I'm cool with it at this point.

She's been cool as of late and we've been in contact etc. She doesn't want to take me up for support as long as I do the right thing. Which Iplanned to from the beginning.
smokin.gif

*Edit*

Haha... this is like the story of my life.
2-3 messages in the same vein every month.

Difference between you and me Va is that I do that #%# on purpose.
I'll tell a broad I love her first date if it'll get her to swallow like a good girl.
Man...the things I've told these broads. Lmao....

But real talk...a lot of the time chicks to over hype situations from friends with benifits to
Couples in a heart beat. Like how u gonna think we together when I see u twice a week only after 11pm?
And I'm always high? Or rollin off them thangs?
Yep. That's love luv!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't knock it

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
How are you supposed to even consider a long term relationship when she gives it up before she even knows you? Who knows how many times this has happened?

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

pics of her?
Would....to many VCU heads on here. Chick is to well known
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Have this broad trying to expose me on juciy campus
roll.gif

Ain't gone happen Partna
laugh.gif
happy.gif

If what she said was in fact what happened she has every right to be upset. Should have let your intentions been known from the jump.
Real recognize real...

That is the one thing I DIDN'T do but SHOULD have done.

juicy campus been shut down

you can post the pics now patna

I see you cuzzo. Good to hear that situation is on the up & up. I poured out a lil liquor for you that day ...

I don't think you have an obligation to tell her anything from the gate or even apologize for how things went unless you somehow mislead her.

She's an adult. Part of being an adult is learning to gauge situations for what they are. Often times in relations/dating/etc one side puts themselves outthere hoping that act will convince the other party to meet them halfway. You're not obligated to meet them halfway, that's your choice, clearly theother party will feel better if you do, but she probably decided in her head that if she put out she had the potential to have something more with you whetherdeep down or knowing your reputation or whatever that wasn't the case. Clearly she was wrong. You're at no fault. Now if you told her, otherwise andthen bounced thats one thing then you're kinda of %!$!*#* but if she just went out on her own accord letting you smash with the hopes she'd win yourheart or some *##! then she is just a wishful thinker or made a mistake. She should blame herself, write you off, and keep it moving.

Everyone makes mistakes but her dwelling on them endlessly (sending you that diatribe of a message) and not taking the blame for her own actions just shows shehasn't learned.

Back
Top Bottom