Why the hell is cologne SO damn expensive?!

go to tj maxx they got name brand cologne for cheap... sometimes they got new brands but a lot of times they got the old brands... i got curve for men therefor 20 bucks the big bottle too.... its old but watever still smells good

Spring/Summer - Creed Millisime Imperial $122 2.5oz bottle/ YSL Summer- $60
Winter/Fall- Versace Signature - $70 / YSL/ Dolche
yeah i gotta agree it can get pricey

my grandfather been drowning himself in this forever
laugh.gif

brut-original-cologne-04376088405.jpg

i wear cologne everyday, i keep a nice rotation. i want some more in my lineup though.

hit up canal st. if you want cheap cologne. i got a bottle of jean paul gautier for $25. idk if its fake or not but it smells how its supposed to

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I wonder who the hell am I thinking of then?

I remember the sn had numbers in it...

Hmmm....
thinking-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000339-large.gif

You might be thinkin of Gflower8 or somethin like that

But anyways I got polo black and 212 men right now. So that L'Homes YSL is that deal huh? I'll have to look into it

i got a rotation of like 10 different colonges... if i paid $60 each... and they last >6 months i dont think thats expensive at all

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

OP they sell knockoffs if that suits you better . ...cough:: broke::cough
Umm...yea...

That's the point of this thread.

I cop the genuine stuff. And the prices are crazy.

Just cause someone notices something is priced kinda ridiculously, That makes them broke?

I ain't rich, but I'm far from broke.
laugh.gif

Just joking man, yea it is expensive but you know what.....perfume is worst...bought my mom Chanel perfume and it was $100, if you saw the size of that bottle....I guess its conisidered a luxury

Haha I feel you on that. I bought my mom that last time and it was 134..with some stupid creams.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i have 3 go to colognes:

gucci pour homme II
issey miyake
clinique happy for men

gucci and the issey are fairly expensive, but the clinique is like 55 or less a bottle and smells great. i never see it mentioned in any of these cologne threads either for some reason.
I concur the clinique happy is legit cologne, but I prefer using it springtime iono just has that feel to it lol.
Good buy tho if anyones looking.

Chrome by Azzaro & Polo Blue has been my go to cologne since the spring.

Will switch it up this Christmas.

don't cop for ebay
smh.gif

I copped what I thought was la male cologne and this *#*+ burns my nostrils whenever I spray it.

My rotation... OLD pic (posted on other thread)

2ic9no9.jpg

Issey Miyake, RL Polo sports, Issey miyake 2006, Aqua de gio, Escada sentiment, Lacoste essential, Versace, Issey miyake intense, RL Polo Blue, Issey miyake

+ Diesel fuel, RL Polo Sport extreme & Diesel Only the brave

Its nice when other people tells you that you smells nice.

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

creed green irish tweed
pimp.gif

most of creed colognes are
pimp.gif
but they are crazy expensive

This man knows his stuff. My dad had some, Royal Water I think? Anyways, smelled amazing and the smell was still on my shirt like 2 weeks after I wore it.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

OP i dunno but this is what i currently wear

_5316317.jpg

i had no intention of buyin cologne that day, my girl was shoppin an i started randomly smelling colognes................i had to cop.

the ladies love it, its like a damn pheromone

Just bought this off amazon for $42
smokin.gif

The reviews make it sound like aqua di gio but less fruity...

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Originally Posted by Al Audi

OP i dunno but this is what i currently wear

_5316317.jpg

i had no intention of buyin cologne that day, my girl was shoppin an i started randomly smelling colognes................i had to cop.

the ladies love it, its like a damn pheromone

Just bought this off amazon for $42
smokin.gif

The reviews make it sound like aqua di gio but less fruity...

The smell gets better after you put it on... as in hours after you put it on IMO.

Back
Top Bottom