Why you should be a good influence to your kids

Joined Jul 27, 2008
if that was my son ..thats a def. high five for him and few toys..but if that was my daughter she def. is gonna get slapped for doing that shi.t!!!!!!!......

Joined Feb 22, 2007
DAMN SHAME

SMH at the ppl pushing them together

That little girl is gonna be a $*%** at the rate she's going

Joined Mar 1, 2009
man this is sad but with teen mothers that i knw this doesnt look to far off for their kids the way they act around their kids

Joined Mar 16, 2008
Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

DAMN SHAME

thats a reach but its still not a good look...

Joined Nov 10, 2008
i remember when i was in the caribbean for a while and a doctor told me that about 40% of the women there have HTLV, which is WORSE then HIV because of lack ofmeds needed to keep it under control.

Joined Feb 22, 2007
Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

DAMN SHAME

thats a reach but its still not a good look...
I mean if her parents/siblings are letting her do this as young as she is....imagine what they would put up with @12

Joined Jan 24, 2007
Originally Posted by dashoekid21

if that was my son ..thats a def. high five for him and few toys..but if that was my daughter she def. is gonna get slapped for doing that shi.t!!!!!!!......

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now